Chap 6

Silent feelings

 

CHAP 6 

Both of them were enjoying their dinner and comfortable conversation. They get to know each other more and more, sojung is starting to get comfortable around the pink bob hair girl but of course, she still receives some flirty line from the small girl. 

"So...you live alone, huh?" eunha asked while eating her ice cream. Hoping she didn't offend the tall girl. 

"Yes. My parents abandoned me when i was 10 years old. No food, no parents. Until a very nice Samaritan came to me and treated me like his real daughter." sojung keeps munching on her food. "damn, it's delicious."

Eunha frowned, she knows that sojung still wants to tell her more but she won't force her to tell it. Just, not now. She looks up at the blonde girl and giggles. 

"you really are a baby." eunha bends her body a little so she can reach sojung's face to wipe with her fingers. She sat back down and her finger. "you're right. It really is tasty." she smiles. 

She can see the tall girls face getting red. Sojung coughed and stood up. 

"let's... Let's clean this up. I'll wash the di—"

"what did i just say, Miss Kim?" eunha cutted sojung's words and crossed her arms. 

She sighs and sat on the couch. She just let eunha do the work. Eunha smiles and starts gathering the plates to wash it. 


After that, eunha sat beside sojung and grabs her med kit. 

"let me see your wound." she slowly approaches her hand toward sojung's face, seeing the tall girl groan a little when eunha touched the bandage on her cheeks. 

"b-be gentle... " the tall woman looks at her like a puppy, eunha blushes and nodded. She continues to take care of her wounds. 


"all done." eunha smiles and patted sojung's head. 

"i'm not a kid. Anyway, i'll sleep on the couch today. You can have my room." said sojung. 

"nuh-uh, you're coming with me." she grabs the tall girl's hand and drags her towards her room. The blonde is struggling to let go of the petite's hand. 

"ugh, so annoying." eunha pushed sojung on the bad and quickly sat on her stomach. She pinned sojung's hand, staring at her. 

"w-what are you doing—"

"if you don't stop, i'll seriously kiss you." 

Sojung didn't hear it well, she's busy trying to get out from eunha's grip. The petite girl touched her chin, slowly leaning down. 

"will you stop?" eunha seductively whispered to sojung's ear. She immediately stops and become tense. Eunha giggled, she looks back again at her 'bottom' and smirks. 

"looks like you're really waiting for me to capture your soft lips, yeah?" eunha tries to hold her laugh, before she removes herself from sojung, the tall girl flipped her. Eyes widen staring at eunha's 'top'. 

"you just don't know your place." sojung leans down and captured eunha's lips. It was heaven for her. Soft and luscious lips. She pinned eunha's hand with one hand while the other hand is located at eunha's cheeks. 

He pink bob hair was still shocked, her eyes are still wide but the lust is starting to spread around her body. She finally kissed back and wraps her arms around sojung. She felt the tall girl touched her left . Eunha lets out a moan and quickly covers . Which made sojung stop too. They broke the kiss and they stare at each other for 5 seconds. Sojung was the first one to move herself away from eunha. 

"i-i'm sorry i—"

"it's okay. Let's... Let's uhm sleep?" eunha chuckles nervously. She receives a hummed from the tall girl. 

They cleaned themselves and changed their clothes. They're now lying down, sojung's back was facing eunha. The petite can smell the tall girl's scent. It's hypnotizing her. 

"eunha...?" the pink bob hair was a little surprised. "you still awake?"

"uhm.. Yeah. Is there anything you need?" asked eunha. 

"i just... Just wanted to say thank you.. For taking care of me. For saving me and for cooking for me. I hope i can pay you back someday." said sojung.

"no need to worry about that." eunha replied. 

A comfortable silence filled the room. Eunha's face becomes red when she heard what sojung said before she goes to sleep. 

"the kiss, i like it."

They're still thinking about the kiss but later on, their eyelids gave up and decided to sleep. 


*********************************************

Sowon's POV:


The next morning, the sun the peeks out from my curtains woke me up. I felt something heavy on my arm. I opened my eyes and tried to hold my scream. There, i saw eunha sleeping, her head on my shoulder blade. She snuggles closer to me, my heart keeps beating loud and fast. 

Before i remove my arm from her, she woke up. She looks at me with those beautiful orbs. Her face is so pretty. She smiles and hugs me more. 

"Good morning." she said. 

"G-Good morning." great. Now you're stuttering? 

Before she speaks, i heard someone knock on my door. "i'll get it." I said. She pulled me back beside her and pouted. I sigh is defeat and lie down again. She chuckles and stood up. 

Eunha went out of my room, suddenly i remember what ww did last night. 'd-did she hate it? Maybe i went too much.' i thought when i tried to erase it in my memory. 

"what are you doing here?" i can hear a familiar voice coming from outside. I stood up and went out of my room. 

"eunha, is there something wro—" i stopped my tracks as i look at the person who is standing on the door. She looks at me, eyes kinda wide. There's a plastic she's holding, i believe those are foods. 

"Umji...?" i said. 

"Sojung-ssi!" umji ran towards me and hugged me. Ignoring eunha's presence. "i was so worried about you. Are you okay? Did they badly hurt you? Who faught them ba—"

"it's eunha. She saved me." i smiled at her and pats her head. I looked at eunha, my frowned when i see her face sad... No, jealousy? Mad? I don't know but... I don't want to see that face. I want her to smile. 

"oh... " umji answered shortly. The silence took 2 minutes until umji broke the silence. 

"i brought food for you, Sojung-ssi. Please eat them while they're still hot okay?" umji tiptoed and kissed the side of my lip. That startled me a bit and looked at her. 

She her lips infront of me, and whispers "see you at school." umji left the dorm, leaving me and eunha standing there. Dumbfounded.

I walk closer to eunha after she closed the door. "eunha—"

"my driver is here. I should get going." she smiled and walks pass by me. I was about to grab her hand but she looks at me again. "see you at school." she grabs her things and went out from my dorm. I feel kinda dissapointed when she left and didn't give me a proper explanation. 

I clicked my tongue and decided to get ready for school, i don't care about this damn bruises. I need to catch up. 

 

 

 

 

Thank you always for the feedback! :D