Chap 3

Silent feelings

The next day, Sojung woke up. As usual, she'll just skip breakfast and instead, she drank a glass of milk before she go out. 
She waits for the train to come while browsing on her phone, she didn't felt someone was standing right beside her.  The next thing she knew is that the person standing next beside her suddenly wrapped her left arm to sojung's right arm.

The tall girl was shocked and turned her head to the person beside her, she sighs in relief when she knew who that is. 

"what in the world are you doing here...?" she asked. 

"am i not allowed to ride a train with you?" the pink bob hair girl asked back. 

"whatever." the tall woman slips out her arm from eunha's arm and went back to her phone. 

After 15 mins, the train arrived. Packed. It's packed. This is the reason why sojung prefers walking than riding a train. It ruins her dsy to see it's full of people inside. 

"okay. Yes, thank you. We'll be there in 1 minute." Eunha ended the call as she saw sojung looking at her, confused. 

Eunha chuckles and grabs the taller girl's hand, "follow me or we'll be late." she smiles and starts dragging sojung along with her while running. 

She didn't have time to stop the small girl to catch her breath, she just keeps following her til they saw a black MBW X6 vantablack and a man with a black suit waiting for them. Eunha was still holding on to sojung's hand and walks closer the car. The man immediately opens the door for them. Eunha thanked the man and went inside the car with sojung. He then closed the door and starts the engine. 

"uhm," sojung hesitates to talk to the small girl.

"i called my driver since i hate riding a train that is full of people." eunha smiles. 

"No i mean.. Can you please let go of my hand?" sojung asked. 

Eunha felt kinda embarrassed that she didn't noticed her hands are intertwined with the tall girl. She let it go smoothly and looked outside of the window. 

"For now on, my driver will always pick you up infront of your dorm." says the small girl. 

Sojung was shocked "No No No, please. I don't want to burden you—"

"since when did you say "please"?" Eunha looked at her in eyes, it's kinda seductive and cold. 

"just now?" Of course, sojung wouldn't let her win this argument. They were staring at each others eyes for 1 minute until eunha breaks it and sighs. 

"can you just let me... Show my love to you? I mean, yeah uhh we've just met and uhm you know i've been interested in you since you entered college... So i don't want to lose this opportunity to try my best and win your heart." she said sincerely, avoiding eye contact with the tall girl. 

Sojung was speechless, she wasn't expecting someone to confess to her. She haven't experienced this before, she never expected someone would fall inlove with her. She decided to stay quiet until they arrive infront of the school gate. 

The driver opened the door for them, sojung didn't forget to bow and thank the driver. Other students were looking at them, some are amazed, some are jealous. Sojung didn't like this kind of attention. She hates it. 

They went inside the school and eunha walks sojung to her classroom. 

"thanks for the ride... " sojung turns her back but before she walks she felt a soft and warm lips on her cheeks. 

"i'll pick you up later at lunch." the small girl winks at her and left. 

Sojung could hear some comments inside the classroom, jealousy surrounds the classroom. Some of her classmates asked if she's dating eunha, aka the "Jung princess" of the school. She ignored it, she wishes her teacher would come and start the lesson instead of hearing these nonsense questions from these brats. 

 

The tall woman went to the restroom to wash her face, the lessons, the work, stress, sleep. She needs to focus right now or else she'll fail the final exam. 

She heard some girls at the other side, whispering like she knows that they're talking about her again. She sighs and continues to wash her face. 

She grabs her handkerchief beside the sink and wipes her face. She just realise when the 3 girls are behind her. They smirk at her.