Chap 8

Silent feelings

CHAP 8 

The next day has come and the tall girl groans when she moved her body. Her hand reached her forehead and she can feel that it's hot. She opens her eyes and grabs her phone, she still have time before going to school. The blonde sighs and attemps to sit up on her bed. 

"stupid fever." she groans again as she felt her head like spinning. She does her daily routine and she's getting ready for school 


When she was about to go, she opened her door and saw the pink bob hair girl standing infront of her. Sojung's eyes went wide and didn't dare to speak instead, she shove the small girl on the side and continues to walk weirdly, her head still spinning. 

"W-Wait!" Eunha grabs the tall girls hand, looking at her worriedly. "Let me take you to school—"

"Get lost. You're making me sick." sojung shook her hand and proceeds to walk. She took another step before she collapse on the ground. 

"Sojung!" she ran towards the girl on the ground and flips her over to see her face. She touched the tall girl's forehead and gasp. "Oh no... "


*********************************************

Umji keeps spinning her pen, waiting for Sojung to arrive. 'The first period is about start where is she... ' she thought. 

After the second period, she stood up and looks around the school round, every floor and every classroom. She asked the student in the school about sojung's disappearance but none answered her. She sighs and gave up. 

The school ended and Umji decided to study to her usual place, her face suddenly brightens when she remember that sojung works there. She quickly texted her driver to fetch her and go to the café. 


Umji went inside the café looking for the familiar person. Her eyes furrowed when she sees someone that is familiar to her in the counter, taking people's order. She slowly stepped forward, getting a better view to see the person. Her eyes widen and covers . She didn't expect to see her again after 3 years. 

"I-Impossible.... " umji shivers and ran towards the door, she stopped for a while to calm herself down and finally went out. 


*********************************************

EUNHA'S POV:

I looked at Sojung, lying down on her bed. She's sleeping peacefully while i hold her hand. I reached my hand to her face to fix a strand of her hair covering her beautiful face. I sighed and stood up, letting go of her hand. 

"I should cook something for her when she wakes up." I said and went to her kitchen. 

Her dorm looks pretty normal yet so lonely, this is my second time visiting her dorm. She barely had healthy foods in her fridge, i texted my driver telling him to bring the ingredients i told him. 

After 40 minutes, a knock on the door was heard. I opened the door and saw my driver holdong 4 plastics that is full of healthy foods. He puts it down and bows down to me while i thanked him. I closed the door and started to cook some hot porridge for sojung.


×××


Sojung opened her eyes slowly, she felt like she was lying down on a soft comforter making her warm. Her head still hurts but not that bad. She sat up and looked around. 

"wait... Why am i in my room..?" she asked herself. 

"because you collapsed and you, miss kim, have a high fever." the pink bob hair answered her back making the tall girl startled. She walk forward and puts the porridge on her nightstand. 

The awkward silence fills the room, sojung keeps looking down, Fidgeting until eunha was the first one to break the silence. 

"here. I cooked this for you." Sojung looked at the porridge that eunha gave her and stays quiet.

Eunha sighs and reached for the spoon, she scoop the porridge and blow it slowly. Sojung stares at her, eyes full of sadness and dissapointment. 

"Say "ahh"." Sojung stares at the spoon that is infront of her and decided to open . She haven't eaten breakfast yet anyway. She chews it slowly, savoring the taste.

Eunha smiles when saw the tall girl eating it, "hey, come on, you should do it by yourself." she gave sojung a cute pout.

"what are you doing here." the tall girl asked. Looking down. 

Eunha frowned when she remembers that sojung is still mad at her. She wanted to slap herself for hurting sojung.

"I-I... "

"What was that promise you told me. Was it... A lie..?" she can hear sojung's voice cracked, eunha felt guilty and looked down. 

"S-Sojung, please i can explain... " before she touch her hand the tall girl shook her hand. 

"why... " she stares at the small girl. Tears keeps rolling down on her cheeks. "why did you do that, liar.... " 

Eunha was speechless, she didn't expect sojung to act like this. She always thought that the girl doesn't care about her nor her feelings. 

"You cheater—!" before sojung continues her sentence she felt a soft lips connected to hers. She relaxed a bit and shut her eyes. 

Eunha pulls away and stares at the tall girls beautiful orbs. "i'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you.. That girl.. She.. ." Sojung waits for her to continue. 

"She's nothing but just a toy of mine... Before." eunha continued. "we used to date before but it went really bad, so while i was....jealous when umji came here. I couldn't help but release my stress. I release my stress when i'm hooking up with another girl and having a one night stand. I-I know you won't forgive me but when i met you, i'm starting to control it and stop hooking up with some girls." eunha's voice cracked as her tears was slowly falling down.

Sojung grips the small girl's hand and let's her continue it. Caressing her cheeks as she speaks. 

"I couldn't control myself when i see my ex again and suddenly starts making out with her again... I-I'm sorry, Sojung. I'm just the worst person ever—"

"don't... don't say it." sojung said. She pulls the small girls body closer to her and gave her a warm hug. "Eunha, you know i'm having trust issues, right? So... I.. Don't think that i should trust you again but i forgive you." she rubs eunha's back and pats it. 

Eunha sobs softly and hugs her tight. She feels a little bit relaxed now that she released her problems and her secrets to sojung. After a while, she stops sobbing and pulls away from sojung's hug.

"i'll show you... I'll show you that I will not treat you like my other toys. But, i'll treat you like my woman." eunha said and sojung giggles. 

"stupid, stop teasing me." she slaps eunha on the arm playfully and lie down after she finished eating the porridge.

"Hey! Don't sleep—"

"Thank you.. For taking care of me." she smiles and caressed eunha's hand. 

The small girl's cheek tinted pink when she saw sojung's smile. She nodded and kissed her forehead. 

"you should rest. I should text my driver now since it's getting la—"

"sleep with me." sojung pulls her down, making the girl lie down on top of her. She snuggles on eunha's neck as she hugs her tightly, slowly drifting back to sleep. 

Eunha's face was super red and her body become tense, she tried to calm her heart down and sighs. She looks at the tall girls face, smiling and kissed her chin. 

"goodnight, sweetie." she gave another peck on sojung's lips and rest her head on the tall's girl's chest. 

 

 

 

 

Hey hey hey hope you like the update!  (っ´▽`)っ sorry for the typo and grammatical error again~ been busy these days ><