Chap 1

Silent feelings


A normal day, a normal college life. Some students were busy studying for their finals. Kim Sojung doesn't have to worry about studying since she's always the top 1 student in their school but her only problem is her daily expenses. She doesn't eat much in order to save money, she always take subway on her way home but sometimes she walks from her dorm to school. 

Her parents left her when she was 10 years old. It was very hard and challenging to live alone without food or work. But she manages to do it and found a part time job, even her manager helped her to study and enter a school. Her manager treated her like a real daughter for 15 years already, it was surprisingly awesome that her "father" is so kind and loveable.. Like a real father. 

Sojung was now walking in the hallway, getting ready for her morning class until a tall good looking guy pushed her and sojung fell down. "Look who we have here." said the guy. 
Sojung tried to stand up but apparently the guy stepped on sojung's hand. She didn't flinched, she's already used to this. Everyday. "what do you want, dickhead?" she asked and the guy clenched his jaw "what the hell did you just call me?!" he grabbed sojung's collar and was about to punch her but an angelic voice was heard and i tell you, it was a blessing to hear that voice. 

"Don't. Touch. Her." said the unknown girl who's now facing the guy.

"And who are you to say that, miss cutie?" turning his head slowly but before he fully face her, the unknown girl kicked the back of his thigh. She grabbed his shirt as she kicked his feet out of the ground, the guy flipped and his back met the floor. 

"you—" he tried to stand up but the girl was too fast so she stepped on his chest. "Eunha. " said the girl. the guy looked confused "Eunha, is my name. Now get OUT of my sight." eunha glared at him and she can tell that the guy is already trembling. "I don't want to see you or anyone of you ers near her. Understood?" the guy nodded and quickly ran away from the two. 

The students who were watching the scene decided to go in their rooms before their homeroom teacher came in. 
"Are you okay?" Eunha asked Sojung as she kneel down and looked at the girl infront of her. "Tsk." sojung clicked her tongue and looked away. Eunha noticed her behavior and smirked. "i like your personality." she gave her a brightful smile. Sojung shook her head "what are you ta—"

DING DONG DING DONG. 

the bell already rang and sojung quickly stood up. "Thanks." is all she needed to say and ran back to her classroom. 

Eunha was shookt but ignored it already. 
"Kim sojung... You are very interesting... " she walks back to her class.

 

*********************************************

It was already their breaktime and sojung's stomach was growling loudly. She felt embarrassed when one of her classmate heard it. She didn't brought food today, she have to save money for her rent and for future expenses. She sighs and was about to take a nap and just probably skip lunch again. 

Until she heard her classmate calling her name, she lifts up her head and her classmate told her that there was someone who is looking for her. She arched her eyesbrows but stood up anyway. She looked at their door and saw the familiar girl who saved her earlier. 

Eunha was smiling at her and asked her to come closer. 
Sojung hesitated for a bit but ended up sighing and walked closer to her. 

"What do you want?" asked sojung with a cold tone. 
"Aw, what's with the cold voice? I know that's not your norma—"
"It's my normal voice."
"it's cute and hot" eunha giggled. Sojung was about to reply back until eunha shoved her a plastic, full of hamburgers, on her face. 

"Let's eat together." eunha smiles brightly and starts to cling on to sojung's arm. "Wow your muscle... You work out?" eunha asked the older girl. 

Sowon gulped and sweats a bit. She haven't experienced this kind of skinship before, plus, eunha's face was kinda close to her face. She looked away, "No." she said.

"I see. Well, your body is already y so, no need to work out." eunha dragged sowon, "let's go eat in my usual place, baby girl." eunha giggled when she saw sowon's face turning into red. 

"shut up. Don't call me that." sojung felt weird, she feels like there's butterfly in her stomach, she haven't felt this way before.. Maybe she's just hungry? 

"okay, honey." eunha teased as she rubs her cheeks on sowon's arms, purring while smiling. 

Sojung sighs "guess i'll just have to accept her offer." she mumbles. 

Few meters a way, there's girl who's been hiding behind the wall, peeking while listening to eunha and sojung's conversation. She smirks and bit her thumb finger As she glares at the two who're slowly walking away. 

"Kim sojung...you're going to be mine. Soon."


*********************************************

The two arrived at the rooftop where nobody is around. 
"This is where i usually stay every lunch." she sat on the floor and gave sowon a warm smile. 

"Don't care." sowon replied coldly. "you really like to smile so mu—" 
"Sit down beside me." she grabbed sojung's right wrist and let her sat beside her. 

Eunha gave her a burger, "You should always eat." said eunha. 
"But i'm not hungr—"
"your y body tells me you're not eating well." she frowned and puts the burger on sojung's lap. 

"ugh, fine. Thanks i guess." said sojung. 
"starting today, i'll always bring you food and pick you up. No buts! I want you to be healthy as always, baby." eunha gave her a wink and smirks. 

"you're not my mom. And stop calling me "baby". I'm not your lover." 

"yet." eunha chews on her burger as she close her eyes, feeling the air touchibg her skin as she smiles. 

Sojung shook her head and decided to ignore the girl. "you're annoying." before she starts to bite her burger, eunha Snatched her right hand and stared at her eyes. 

"for you only." she then kissed the back of her hand and winks. 

Sojung was blushing madly, mouth open and her eyes were wide. "YOU—" she shook her hand and was about to grab eunha's collar but the petite girl was too fast. 

Eunha dodged her hand and came closer to her face. "You are not allowed to touch me, until you finish your hamburger." she teased and went back to her position. 

Sojung clenched her jaw, her face still kinda red, she starts eating her hamburger while trying to erase the scene that just happened to her. 

...

......

....

.......

"So, are you single?" asked eunha. 

Sojung almost choked on her food as she heard that question. 
"I-It's none of your business." 

"i'll take that as a 'yes' " eunha giggled. "well, wanna hang out on saturday? We can go clubbing or watch movie in my hou—"

"i don't just accept STRANGER'S offer." sowon ended her sentence and stood up. Read to go back to her classroom until eunha suddenly grabs her wrist. 

"ugh i can't believe i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jung Eunbi, but people call me Eunha." she smiled and reached for sojung's right hand to shake. 

Sojung sighed and rolled her eyes. She face back to eunha and shakes back her hand. "Kim sojung. Call me Sowon because i like that more than my name."

"okay, Sojung." she hugged her and ran towards the door. "text me whenever you need me, babe! Check your pocket!" and there, she ran back to her classroom before sojung could hit her. 

She reached down to her pocket and there's a small paper with eunha's number on it. 

"she's small yet she's very fast at everything." she shrugs and kept the paper inside her pocket as she went back to her classroom too. 


*********************************************

"Ugh...this is too hard for me to understand." the girl next to sojung's seat whispers while spinning her pen, clearly frustrated. 

Sojung looked at her classmate and hesitated if she could help her. It wouldn't be bad if she become nice for a while? She ended up tapping the girl's shoulder. 

"Excuse me, Yewon-ssi. Do you... Uhm.. Need some help?" asked sowon.
"Ah, Sowon-ssi...I don't really want to disturb you." yewon smiles and looks back at her. 

"I believe your least favorite subject is...Math i guess?" she points at Yewon's paper, full of erasures. 
"Y.. yes.. " yewon was embarrassed to admit it. She was expecting a negative comment from a TOP 1 student but to her surprise, she receives a warm smile and a pat on the head. 

"let me help you." sojung said. 
"a-are you sure it's okay?" she came closer to sojung's table and went to sit beside her.

The blonde hair girl noticed that Yewon was sitting a little bit closer to her but she just ignored it. 
"yeah. I don't have anything to do anyway." she replied. "now then, this number right here, you have to transfer it to... " sojung continues her tutoring to yewon, she didn't even notice that the baby-face girl wasn't listening. 

Yewon keeps staring at her side view. 'she looks so pretty when i'm close to her.. ' she thought. 

"......and there, you can get the right answer. Do you understand umji... ssi..?" sojung face back at her classmate and caught her staring at her. "Yewon-ssi... Do you understand?" the girl came back to her senses and nodded. 

"thank you so much, sojung-ssi... It really helps me a lot" she grinned. "i want to repay you back for teaching me, let's go eat ice cream after school? My treat." she clings to sojung's arm. 

The tall girl didn't know what to do so she just nodded, 'i guess i could trust this girl. She looks cute anyway.' she thought.

"i know we don't talk a lot but i... want to be your friend. Is that okay, Sojung-ssi...?" asked yewon but before sojung could speak, the next teacher came in.

"Oh, let's talk later. Teacher is here. Thanks again!" she kissed sojung's cheek and went back to her sit. 

The tall woman touched her cheek where she kissed her and blushes a bit. She shrugs and opens her book to focus on studying. 


School has ended and sojung was fixing her things. She was too busy until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked at the person who did that and sighs. 

"i'll wait for you outside the gate, sojung-ssi." yewon gave her a smile and sojung replied with a nod then came back on fixing her stuffs. 

Once she's done, she grabs her bag and hanged it on her right shoulder. She went to the school ground saw yewon. 

But there's another girl who is very familiar to her, she came closer to yewon and said hi. 
"hey there, sowon-ssi." yewon smiles. "let's go?" she reached out for sowon's hand but before she could reach it, someone grabs it. 

"aren't we going home together, sweetie?" asked the pink short hair girl. Already wrapping her arms around sojung's. 

"what are you talking about? You didn't tell me—"
"because you were too flustered earlier you didn't even listen to what i'm saying" Eunha pouted. This made sojung's heart did a 10 backflips. 

Yewon s her arms around sojung's waist and glares at the petite girl, smiling "we have a DATE today. Sojung-ssi accepted my offer to eat ice cream together. Right, unnie?" she gave sojung a puppy eyes. 

Eunha came closer to the tall girl's ear and whispers, "she's trying to seduce you, baby... "
Sojung shivers at eunha's action while clenching her jaw. 

"Sojung-ssi.. Are you okay? You're sweating.." umji wipes her sweat while looking at her lovingly. 

"come on, babe. Let's walk home together!" 
"Sojung-ssi.. The ice cream is waiting for us~"
"I know you're tired, i'm gonna massage your back for you, sojungie."
"Sojung-ssi i—"

"both of you, SHUT UP." 

Eunha and Yewon stops. They let go of her arm and waist when they saw the blonde was glaring at them. 

"i'm going home. You two can have ice cream together." she walks away from them and wore her headphone. "annoying brats..." she mumbles. 

"ah... She's so attractive..." said umji. 

"and hot... " eunha continues. "And you... You interrupted us, miss ex-bestfriend." eunha smirks, now looking at Yewon. 

"I don't care about you, i only care about getting her. She's going to be mine soon, miss cheater." yewon smiles back at her. 

Eunha grabs the girl's collar and came closer to her face, still smirking "you can't have her. Never."

"and? So what? Once you already have her you'll play with her feelings? Like what you usually do?" yewon smirks.

The pink short hair girl stares at her eyes for a minute and scoffs. She pushed yewon on the ground and turns around. "I don't see her as an item. I see her as a human being and as my future girlfriend." she walks away, leaving yewon behind.

"let's see about that." umji stood up, fixing her clothes and decided to go home. 

×××

Hey there! Hope you like and enjoy chap 1 :)