special ep

two life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the first time i met him? 

 

it was during last year summer book exhibition. 

 

i was holding a bunch of books, not because i like reading, but the fact that mom wants me to take over the company hence this is why im holding a bunch of business-related books. 

 

i was bored at that time, and i knew that the number of books will never stop, so i ran.

 

i stopped by the ice cream stall, and i met him.  

 

he was lining up to buy ice cream, i still remember how his hair flows every time the wind blows, and how that made him ten times cuter. he has that rosy cheeks and pinkish lips, he's a bit chubby and he has a y . to be honest, he has everything to be my boyfriend.

 

i tried to talk to him, but i was too shy. 

 

i tried again, but this time, out of blue there's a boy, i thought it was his friends, but he kisses him. no friends will kiss you like that in public. 

 

that is how i lost my chance to get his name.

 

i thought i will forget about him if i go on a virtual date in some dating apps. 

 

but i was wrong. 

 

i ended up, looking for him in twitter with the hashtag 'cute boy with pinkish cheeks', and the result was not something i expect it to be. 

 

again, i went for a virtual date to forget about him, but i ended up looking for him on facebook. 

 

i thought i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter