nineteen

two life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

have you ever waking up with a massive headache, that you started to think the world is spinning? or have you ever waking up trying to refresh back what happened last night, if you do then we are the same, but make it waking up with a massive headache and half-.

 

so i am sitting on the bed, trying to refresh back what has happened last night, and why the that i only wear my underwear.

 

"...oh my gosh", i gasp, for the fifth time after waking up.

 

"what happened last night?", i mutters.

 

"why am i wearing my underwear?"

 

"d-d-did something happens to me?", i says, trying to remember any scene, but failed.

 

"wait...did someone robbed me?", i mutters.

"WHERE'S MY BAG", i says, and look for my bag, but then nothing is missing. 

 

i stand up from the bed and walk to the mirror, and---- "wait a damn minute...", i gasps, "what the is this------", i mutters.

 

"it's a black...and..blue..is..this..a..bruise?", i gasps.

 

"wait....i did not.....did i...i mean..did we?", i gasps.

 

i know it sounds stupid, but i am masochism, and to wake up with a bruise-like this is not something that i want in life, no, i mean i want it but not with the wrong person. i want it with ji, but instead i got it from the wrong person. 

 

, im a complete bastard, i hate that i can't blame my boss, it was me who's obviously cheating right now. im not sure but what if my boss did something to me? and to make it worse, what if i enjoy 'it'? damn, im the biggest , i can't even stay loyal for ji, i can't even date him properly. what a bastard.

 

but then-----

 

*phone buzzing*

 

i look up at the caller from my screen and claira names pop up.

 

"hello..", i answers.

 

"seungri where are you?", claira says.

 

"im at home..", i says.

 

"WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?", she says.

"what?", i asks.

 

"you better get your here, the boss mom is going to be here today", she says, and end the calls.

 

"W---WHAT? OH MY GOSH", i gasps, rushing to the shower.

 

this is honestly the worst day ever, not to mention that i woke up half-, and cheating, and probably do something stupid and now late for work. 

 

i hold the doorknob and trying to stay calm after running a lot before entering, but then-----

 

*bang*

 

someone open the door from inside and it hits my head.

 

"ouch", i scream, what an unlucky day.

 

"s----seungri? are you okay?", the voice asks.

 

i loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter