twenty two

two life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"what did you said?"


"i...sleep with..some..bas..tard".


"what can't hear you", hyun ji said, "stop shoving your face at the pillow", he sighs, "at some point, you may end up making a hole on it", hyun ji adds and sighs.


"my life is ruined..and all you care about is this damn pillow", i says.


"well you said that he will take responsibility for his actions", he says, arranging the table for breakfast, "what's the big deal?", he exhale.


"he is not an ordinary bastard, you don't understand it", i says.


"a rich bastard?", he asks and looks at me, "if so, date him", he smirks.


"no way", i cursed, "he ruined my life..", i adds.


"hyung, you said that he sleeps with you and want to take responsibility for his actions, stop saying he's ruining your life", he pauses, "just date him, it's not like he's a bad guy right?", he says.


"no he's good", i says.


"then what's the big deal?", he pauses, "anyway come eat something before you go to work", he says.

 

"no way i am going that bastard..", i gasps, "anyway let me stay at your place for a while", i say and grab the meat. 

 

"you didn't finish your word", hyun ji says while munching on foods.

 

"no i just don't want to go to work", i says, "my back sore", i adds. 

 

i can't tell him that i sleep with my boss.

 

"hyung, you can stay for a while", he pauses, "but you're an adult now, stop running away from your problem and face it", he says.

 

"hyun..ji..", i pauses, "you always running away from problems that bad habits of yours never fade hyung", he cuts my words.

 

"what did you say?", i asks.

 

"that bastard is someone from your workplace right?", he inhales.

 

"you...how did you know", i gasps.

 

"your face says it all", he says, "anyway if he's from your workplace, then that makes things easier, go to him and solve it like an adult", he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter