eighteen

two life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i hate when you got stuck in a situation where you have to pick between two people. it was good at first, i am loyal, i have a boyfriend, i love him and planning on to marry him. but then, everything change, when the biggest in my life becomes my love interest. no, i mean i thought i hate him, but every time i saw him, i know that he's the right man.  

 

i know that it was kinda messed up, and if you ask, i can't even think straight right now. the fact that i have boyfriend, and he has a boyfriend makes it sound like im a bastard that cheat on my relationship. i know that i shouldn't have developed a feeling towards him, but you know what, it was so sudden as if he plants a sakura trees inside my winter life. as if, he brought a trampoline inside my heart and suddenly jump up and down on it. he's making my heart a mess. 

 

and to make it worse, i thought he's an , but after getting close to him, turns out he is just a cinnamon roll. then, was it me the one? or was it myself that calls him an because i couldn't accept the fact that i am the biggest ? dang, whatever the answer is, i don't think i could handle it.

 

everything is so up, ugh. fine, let me just finish buying this grocery and go back home early.

 

and i thought nothing could get worse than having no food in the middle of the night until--

 

"boss?", i asks, he is wearing a black hoodie and obviously checking on food on the shelf.

 

"huh?", he turns around and says, "seungri?"

 

"boss why are you here?", i asks.

 

"oh.. i want to eat some ramen", he says, while scratching his neck.

 

"doesn't it far from your place?", i asks, starting to wonder why the is this man here, i mean it takes 20 minutes for him to drive here.

 

"the ramen taste good", he says, grabbing a pack of ramen and shows me.

 

"huh?", i asks, "but you drive 20 minutes just to get here, and in the middle of the night", i says, he looks at me and smiles.

 

"i love this ramen", he says and smiles, while holding 2 packets of ramen. 

 

okay whatever, let just finish buying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter