jiyong (3)

two life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"wait can you repeat that?"

 

"this is the fourth time already", i sighs.

 

"y-you sleep with someone?"

 

"yes and he is not just someone, he is special to me", i pauses, and grab another glass of wine next to me.

 

"stop drinking and tell me the whole thing".

 

"so remember the boy i asked you to look for", i pauses, "apparently i found him..", i adds. 

 

he looks at me and gasps, disbelieves and said, "you did?", i nod and said, "yes and to my surprise, he is one of the employees at my place".

 

"and what's the problem here?"

 

"he..hates..me", i sighs, "he hates me at first sight", i says, and they burst out laughing.

"that was funny".

 

"shut up bae", i cursed.

"whoever he is, that boy is a badass to makes you feel this way", he says and laughs.

 

"so one day...he accidentally text me through an app.. although he has no idea that it was me all along", i inhale, "but i still asked him out and he said yes", i exhale.

 

"what did you say", bae gasps, "but ji--- you said that he doesn't have any idea that it was you..and he hates you..no i mean he hates his boss..", he pauses, "oh but he does love you", he says and smirks.

 

"yes but i want him to love me as myself and not someone he knows online", i says.

 

"why don't you just tell him that you are his text buddy", bae says.

 

"i was planning to tell him everything...", i pauses, "but he left me without giving me chance to explain".

 

"that boy makes you miserable", bae laughs.

"and i thought i could meet him at the office today.... but he isn't around", i says, taking another sip of my drinks.

 

"hey stop drinking, at this point you might pass out from over drinking", dae says.

 

"why don't you try calling him?", seunghyun sighs.

 

"i did....but he blocks my number", i pauses, "it is as if he was there for a moment but now he's nowhere to be found", i look at him.

 

"how about his place?", daesung ask.

 

"no... he is not at his place", i says.

 

"so you have bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter