three

two life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

have you ever feel like running away from a dinner but you can't because the food is good? because that is what im feeling right now. 

 

i still can't believe my own self that i agreed to go the dinner with my boss, and to make it more iconic, this is a romantic dinner for two. we are not even 'one', how can he do so. 

 

and not to mention the smirking face the waiter gave ever since we entered, i feel like being lure into something stupid. 

 

"so seungri.."

 

i gritted my teeth, "yes boss..?"

 

"do you drink?

 

"i....", i don't want to say that i am quite good at drinking, "i get drunk easily...", i lied.

 

"oh.. too bad.. this wine taste good", he said. 

 

"go on boss", i said, maybe if he pass out, i can finally get out from here.

 

"but.. i don't get drunk easily..", he said.

 

"oh..", yeah i bet he's drunk, look at the way he talk, ing nonsense.

 

and here i am, sitting in front of my boss with his third glass, and he's completely passed out.

 

" is he still breathing?", i said, jumping to check on him.

 

"so should i leave him or what..", i muttered.

 

'but then again i remember that he is my boss and if something happens to him", i stopped. "i am on the wanted list", i sighed.

 

"but i don't know where he live...", i muttered, oh wait, "...maybe i can go to his house... rumor has it that his brother is hot", i smirked.

 

"let me look for his wallet or something..", i search for his pocket but then "seungri.....", he grabbed my hand.

 

"yes boss?"

 

"i am not drunk...."

 

"yes boss", haha sike.

 

"can you send me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter