twenty-five

two life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

so yeah this is my first day with him, the real kwon jiyong and not some guy i know online. 

 

and i can tell you there's a huge difference between dating him on the phone and real life. well, one of them is i can touch him, kiss him and hug him, and yes he responds to it.

 

i have to admit this jiyong is the best, although dating him on the phone gives me a lot of fun but still you cannot compare it to the real jiyong. he's my man.

 

oh, and if you ask, we are currently in his place. because things went too steamy and yeah. 

 

"do you want to go to work together?", he asks.

 

"you can go first i am going to my place a bit i need to take some documents", i says.

 

he looks at me and says, "let me take you there but you need to pay for it".

 

"then i will just take a bus if the payment is high", i joke, he pouts and says, "i just want a morning kiss".

 

i laugh at him and kiss him before he drives me to my place.

 

"do you want me to get you some coffee?", he asks, looking at me.

 

"yes surprise me, i can drink anything", i says before closing the car door. 

 

he nods and waved goodbye to me, i watch him drive away before entering my place.

 

damn it, he's so cute. how can i just realise that such a cute human exists besides me. i am so dumb. 

 

and my usually boring morning is now becoming more ridiculous and colourful because of this man. 

 

speak about the devil, who would have thought he will give me a rose the first thing in the morning.

 

"so who's the lucky one?", chloe smirks.

 

"no——no one", i blush.

 

"i can smell something sweet from you, are you in love?", she asks. 

 

"H---HUH? W--WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT", i says, panicking. well i wanted to tell them anyway but we're still in the early stage, and i don't think we should let people know this early.

 

"BABYYYYYY HERE'S YOUR COFFEE", a voice approach.

 

damn it.

 

"oh so you're dating the boss?", chloe smirks even more.

 

jiyong stand beside me with two cups of coffee, he looks like a puppy waiting for his owner to praise them. 

 

"baby i bring you coffee", he says and smiles.

 

"very well thank you haha", i says and laugh nervousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter