two

two life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

do you ever wanted to kill your boss, like poison his food or kidnap him and throw him into the sea. if you did, then we are in the same position, because right now i am plotting a scene on how to kill him. 

 

he used to be a sweet boss, but then it was all a job bait. have you ever received a random text from your boss telling you that you need to rewrite your report because of an extra o's in the word cooler, but then when you arrived at the office, he told you that he mistaken about it. so yeah, i rushed to the office at 2 in the morning just to hear that from him. 

 

okay now you agree with me that i should kill him. i wouldn't have been through trouble just to buy a book "how to kill your boss", i really am planning on strangle him to death. but then again, i remember the consequence of doing so, i will ing lost my job and my money. hence, i shouldn't kill my boss. or if i wanted to, it should be a 3-years-planned-murder-in-his-villa.

 

yet again, the pay is why i stay with him, even though i have to run thousand miles every single night because of nonsense things he asks me, i still love my job. 

 

"seungri..?", someone calls me by my name. 

 

"the boss is looking for you".

 

"again? this is the fifth time for today", i mutters.

 

"are you okay? your eyebag looks so bad".

 

"don't worry claira, i am okay, but if i don't come back to my seat the next ten minutes please stop me, i may want to strangle him to death", i say.

 

welcome to his room, full of branded products and luxurious fragrances, but a bit hellish. 

 

"good morning seungri", that greets, did he not know that i can't wait to poison him. 

 

"morning boss".

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter