What The Heart Wants [Kiki126//Moonbyul]

In Your Dreams

The warmth of the bed was too much and she threw off the covers, starfishing and apologising all at once, she had kicked Moonbyul in the leg accidentally and was now trying to pull the covers over herself to hide her clumsy violence. "Yah!, tiny fighter!! come out of there and receive your punishment!, you can't hide forever!!", Moonbyul rolled over the now quilted Kiki and gripped her softly, she rolled onto her back so that her girlfriend was exposed and she was the one covered. "There you are...prepare to be....TICKLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", she did as promised and proceeded to mercilessly tickle her until the room was filled with giggles and she was begged to stop. Both lying breathless, Kiki had rolled over so she could cool down a little without Moonbyul's body heat underneath her, they chuckled at their own silliness and lay for a while. The sun was only just coming up but the heat that came through the bare window was just enough and the light hit their eyes at the exact wrong point so that one of them would have to get up and either close the curtains or get dressed. Kiki rolled over groaning sulkily as she reached the edge of the bed, sliding her pyjama'd legs off of it and standing up slowly, she crossed the room and scowled out of the window as she watched the people going by. Arms wrapped around her from behind as she stood looking and she relaxed back into the embrace, placing her own hands over Moonbyul's. They stood for a few moments before deciding it was about time they got dressed, it was a weekend and they had no place to be but they should at least be dressed in case of company and so they shuffled back around the bed and stood looking through their choice of clothes, finally picking out an ideal outift and getting dressed slowly. The smell of fresh coffee brought Kiki back to her senses and she wondered how she'd managed to make her way from the bedroom to the living room and then to the kitchen all whilst in a deep daydream. Moonbyul was stood brewing the coffee as she sat down at the kitchen island and watched, and she just studied her girlfriend from head to toe, feeling like she hadn't deserve to even be on the same planet as her. 

They had been dating now for a year and had moved in only recently, it had felt like such a natural move that they barely had to agree to it or discuss it past the initial idea. This was their morning routine but it was nice, it was cosy and she loved it. "What's on your mind honey?", Moonbyul had finished making the coffee and placed a cup in front of Kiki, sipping her own as she leaned across the island between them and smiled, she placed her cup downand reached across the gap, caressing Kiki's cheek gently, the latter starting to sip her own drink before it cooled too much. Once she had reassured her that she was just in a daydreamy mood today, they finished their drinks and made thier way to the sofa, sitting down heavily and switching on the tv. Kiki wriggled along the sofa and found her usual nook in the embrace of Moonbyul in the corner, she settled in and they spent a few hours watching old movies from their youth, laughing at the bad computer graphics and wondering out loud where they had seen the actors and actresses since. Moonbyul's stomach growled loudly and Kiki giggled, she turned around and massaged her stomach playfully, "Somebody's growing a little food monster huh?". Moonbyul smirked and gave her a squeeze, pulling out her phone and ordering some food for the both of them. Usually they ate together so it was natural for her to order food to share even if she was the only one hungry. The confirmation text came through and they resumed watching the movie after she replaced her phone in her pocket. 

The doorbell rang around twenty minutes later and Kiki lazily got up to answer it, since the order had been placed, her stomach had added its voice to Moonbyul's and they had been having a lively conversation ever since. As she opened the door, it seemed to know that food was almost there and she rolled her eyes at it. The light from the hallway blazed in her eyes, they had been watching movies in the dark the entire time, and it took a second for her sight to adjust before she greeted the delivery person. A woman barely taller than herself stood there, smiling, she held the food out and stood waiting for Kiki to take it. It was an odd few minutes where neither one moved, nobody saying a word until the delivery woman smiled and said, "Delivery for Miss Moon?". Kiki was a little stunned to see for the first time in all her time living in Korea, another white woman who wasn't just a tourist. As she took the food absent-mindedly, she found herself bowing oddly formally and backing into the apartment as she wordlessly thanked the woman, her heart beating surprisingly fast as she watched the blue eyed woman turn and walk away, her small giggle at the formal bow echoing a little as she went and the door was closed. Kiki stood for a moment to collect herself before crossing the room and putting the food on the table, she went through the motions of unpacking it and eating her share, she even responded to anything Moonbyul said but she wasn't in the room mentally. She couldn't tear her attention away from the delivery woman and if truth be told, she had only physically re-entered the apartment but her mind would be forever wondering what would happen if she'd followed those beautiful blue eyes.