Heart Shaker [AFF Friend: ZekkenKryberLiu//Hirai Momo]

In Your Dreams

"Guys, give it a rest..people will stare", Sana grinned as she climbed slowly off of Dahyun's lap and sat on her own chair next to her girlfriend. It wasn't that Momo was homophobic or anything, she just wasn't used to being in the company of a gay couple so open in public.It had been a year and a half since Jeongyeon had broken her heart so publicly and here the three of them were in a cafe that she knew her ex girlfriend managed with her new wife Im Nayeon. Head in hands, she pouted as Dahyun blushed and Sana, arm around her still, smirked across the table. The friends had bought themselves drinks at least fifteen minutes ago and the discarded cups sat cooling between them on the polished wood surface. A pair of feet shuffled over and stopped beside Momo as she lifted her head, she expected to see Jeongyeon moodily collect thier cups and wipe down the table, begrudgingly asking if there was anything else she could get them. As Momo's eyes raised to meet the newcomer's, her heart jolted, it wasn't her ex, but a handsome short-haired girl who smiled awkwardly at her in response.

Dahyun blinked at the girl and Sana's grin relaxed into a welcoming smile as she watched her bow her head and hold out a napkin, her hands shaking slightly with nerves. "I..Miss Hirai..I'm..a big fan..Could I?..sorry to bother you..sorry", before anyone had the chance to respond in any way, the girl shuffled away clumsily and bumped into a waitress whose tray of drinks went crashing to the ground between them. Sana fought the urge to giggle, Dahyun covered her own smile with a pale hand and Momo shot them both dirty looks. She didn't know why, but she felt sorry for the nervous girl and so she got up from her seat and went over to help clean the mess. Dahyun and Sana watched for a second before a speck of coffee froth on Dahyun's lip caught Sana's attention and under the pretence of wiping it off, they had begun kissing passionately. Momo felt her cheeks heat a little as she saw them out of the corner of her eye,the rag in her hand limply resting on the spilled coffee until the waitress cleared and held out her own hand to take it back. The mess cleaned up, she left impatiently to carry on with her job and apologise to the waiting customers whose beverages had been sacrificed to the floor. For a second, both Momo and the nervous girl stood facing each other saying nothing, the napkin gripped in the latter's hand. On an impulse, from seemingly nowhere, Momo reached out and pulled it free, simultaneously grabbing a pen from the counter and signed it. All the while, she was concious of the wide-eyed girl watching.

"Tha..thank you..Miss Hirai..ILOVEYOUSOMUCHTHANKYOUFORBEINGSOAWESOME", bowing repeatedly as she backed out of the cafe, the girl gripped the newly signed napkin to her chest and closed her eyes, her heart beating out of her chest. It felt like some kind of dream or an out of body experience but it was somehow real and she didn't know how it had. The door to the cafe opened beside her and she opened her eyes to see the group of three walking out, Sana with Dahyun's arm linked in hers, Momo was a little jealous if she was honest with herself but she was also thinking about the girl. When Dahyun had suggested they go to see Jeongyeon and Nayeon in the cafe, she had grumbled and dragged her feet all the way to the car and from the car into the cafe itself. Who knew that a chance encounter would brighten her day like this?. She turned slowly to face the girl who had her eyes closed and was leaning against the cafe wall.

A cool breeze had picked up and her skin prickled a little on her bare arms but the sun was warm on her face and the memory of her interaction with Momo was still fresh in her mind, a smile played on her lips as she re-watched it all behind closed eyes. The sun was momentarily blocked and her eyelids fluttered open as she felt a soft pressure on her cheek and heard the person walk away quickly. A car door slammed closed and her eyelids flew open quickly, the fingers of her free hand finding the exact spot the lips had brushed against moments ago, the colour rising in her warm cheeks. Opening the napkin slowly, she read what Momo had written and her heart leapt all over again.

 

"To my very own heart shaker, love Momo X".