The Hamster Down The Hall [Instagram friend: greasy_hamster_//Moonbyul]

In Your Dreams

I hear an unfamiliar sound, I know it as the scraping of a key as it finds it's way snuggly into the lock on the door it's owner is trying to open. It's something I haven't heard in a while, I mean sure, people move in and out of the apartment building and I hear them come and go on different floors but the amount of new tenants on this floor I could count on one hand and have fingers to spare. Sometimes I think I must have the hearing ability of a dog whose owner just came home, it's like my ears prick up at the sound and I listen at my door so closely that I swear they must be able to sense me watching. It wasn't long before they had achieved thier goal and I heard the door close behind them slowly, I had to admit I felt a little sad that I had missed an opportunity to at least introduce myself. My frustration presented itself in the way I moved my vacuum around roughly, hitting corners and door frames more frequently than usual. It takes me way less time than usual to clean my apartment and as I turn the vacuum off, I stand for a moment admiring my work, almost jumping out of my skin as there comes a knock at the door. Hastily, I hang the vacuum up on it's wall holster and neaten myself up, taking a quick deep breath as I walk to the door. I check the spy hole and wonder why the person didn't ring the bell so i could see who it was, my breath catches in my throat a little as I see a handsome face i've never seen before. This must be my new neighbour, but how should I answer the door?, I want to make a good impression but what if I start some kind of fake personality for myself and have to carry it on whenever i'm in thier presence and it all falls apart?. Oh i'm so overthinking this!, pull yourself together and answer the door for goodness sake, preferably before they get bored of waiting and leave.

With a click, I ease the latch on my door and open it slowly, trying my best to smile welcomingly and not like a psychopath, I hope I get the balance right or else i'm doomed. She smiles back with a shy look on her face and I feel my heart beat hard against my ribcage. She casually runs her fingers through her long blonde hair and keeps smiling as she awkwardly introduces herself. I notice how deep her voice is and how much it suits her, "Hi, my name is Moon Byulyi and I just moved in down the hall. I was wondering if you would mind helping me move some boxes into and around my apartment?. I'm sorry if I seem forward but it seems we're the only people on this floor and I have nobody with me to help.". For a second I stand completely stone still and watch her lips move as she talks apologetically, as she finishes she bows her head out of an unnecessary embarrassment and I bow in return for some reason. I agree to help and make sure to lock my door behind me, my keypad resetting as I do so, I let her lead the way since it's her apartment i'm going to and I take my time to look around as we enter. 

"I've never been in any apartment up here aside from my own, it's so spacious in here. Wow! You must really be rich to afford it!..Oh..how rude of me, i'm sorry, of course your income isn't any of my business. Please forget I said anything Miss Moon.". I curse inwardly at my thoughtless comment and bow apologetically as I hear her chuckle. It was true, the whole apartment was big enough to fit my own in ten times over and still have space. I summised that she must be famous or something since nobody really chose to live in such a non-descript area of Soeul, especially a single young woman this handsome. But then, I was also pressuming she was single, maybe she has a boyfriend and there's no point in me getting my hopes up. I look at her again and wonder, with a smirk, whether the truth is that she doesn't want a boyfriend. I bet that would be a scandal she couldn't let be revealed, oh if only we could be together even in secret.

I feel a warm hand on my shoulder and feel her shake me gently back out of my wonderful daydream, oh I hope I didn't say anything. What if I said it all out loud and she's about to tell me to leave?. I couldn't bear it if she never wanted to see me again. "Wake up daydreamy girl, we have boxes to move and we start in my bedroom, this way.". She walks along a small corridor into a room with only a huge bed inside, it looks soft and I yawn remembering that I have had the worst time sleeping recently. I didn't know rescuing a dog meant he was entitled to be an to you and make sure you never slept, now I know though. I hear a soft whump and look over to se her on the bed, her shirt lifted a litle to reveal the smallest amount of skin, that crooked grin invites me over and I perch on the end of the bed as she calls me to see just how soft it is. I do a tentative bounce, not too much, just enough that she sees i'm testing it and I start to stand up, but I feel her weight shift on the bed and I flush as I feel her hot breath on my neck, her lips touch my earlobe and I gasp as she whispers slowly.

"In case you were still wondering, let's break in this new bed shall we?". I feel my ears heat up and her teeth gently nibble my ear as she lays me down slowly and straddles me, her own shirt discarded on the floor somewhere and my own body paralysed under her gentle weight as she leans forward to caress my cheek before I feel her hand beneath my belt and the waistband of my jeans.I start to really see her as she knocks me out with that grin and I hear her say only one thing before I am overcome with pleasure. "My name may be Moon Byulyi, but you can call me daddy.".