troisième

Coeur Brisé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The preparation to the wedding was done in a span of one day and Hari's not even surprised that the wedding planner managed to perfectly prepare everything with the amount of money Sehun has spent for their wedding. He really means it when he said he didn't want to get involved with anything about the wedding and the last time Hari saw him was that night when he came home sleeping on the couch of his study room. Hari puffs her cheeks after tending to few of the guests which most of them were Sehun's family's friends and her family's friends. She didn't have that much friends, her only friend is Junmyeon because she rarely associates herself with her other classmates, maybe because she's too eager in chasing her dreams but she couldn't care less, everything has been taken away from her now. 

Cute voices could be heard outside of her waiting room and a smile crept up on her face when she saw  two little girls around the age of 3 who's wearing the same dresses running towards her while giggling. Hari puts her hand bouquet beside her and opens her arms, gladly taking the little girls into her arms, knowing that they must be Sehun's nieces,

"You're so much prettier than the pictures mom sent us."

A cheerful yet soft voice makes Hari looks up and widen seeing a very beautiful lady whos age might be around her sister's age, smiling down at her. The one piece dress she's wearing completely exudes a very feminine aura out of her. 

"Yumi, Yeji, don't squish Hari teetee like that, you guys will ruin her wedding dress."

Hari chuckles and pulls out of the hug,

"I'm Oh Yoona, actually Lim Yoona but I married an 'Oh', so, Oh Yoona. Your sister in law."

Hari bows and smiles, her hands caressing Yoona's daughters hairs,

"I'm Shin Hari."

"It should be Oh Hari."

Yoona playfully said making Hari bitterly chuckles as she shakes her head. 

"Yumi, Yeji, introduce yourself properly to Hari teetee."

Hari smiles as she watches the two pretty girls turning to look at her with a grin on both of their faces, showing their few little teeth,

"I'm Oh Yumi."

"I'm Oh Yeji."

"We love you Hari teetee. We love Unkie Sehun too."

Hari and Yoona laughs seeing the two girls making a heart shape with their arms combined. 

"Hari teetee loves you girls too."

Hari leans in and pinches the girls cheeks, making them giggles and gets into her arms again. Yoona shakes her head seeing how clingy her daughters are,

"They really like you the moment I showed them your pictures, they keep on asking about their Hari teetee."

Hari laughs, her hands patting the girls' backs. 

"Thank you, for accepting my brother in law. He might be a little bit of a pain in the but if you know him, he's a great guy actually."

Hari smiles, nodding and after talking for awhile with her sister in law, The mother and daughters then make their way out of the waiting room, leaving Hari and the staff who's now fixing her veil that's already out of it's place because of Yumi's and Yeji's tight hug just now. A familiar silhoutte makes it way inside the room and Hari sighs, knowing that it's her sister and her fiance.

"Hari. Little sis."

Hari purses her lips, looking down on her fingers as she refuses to look up at her sister. She's still mad towards her for getting her into this trouble when she managed to get her happy ending with the man she loves, but she's stucked with a guy who'll never move on from his dead girlfriend.

"Hari, I'm really sorry.. I know you're mad at me, I'm really sorry, Ri."

She could feel a pat on her shoulder and when she looks up, her sister's fiance is no longer there with them is just her sister, looking down at her with guilt all over her face,

"You should be happy, Hari. You deserve to be happy, little sister."

Hari chuckles, tears b in her eyes as she looks up at her sister,

"You got me into this unwanted marriage and now you said I deserve to be happy? With the man who'll never love me? Who'll never see me as his wife? If that's your definition of me being happy then I think you should just go."

"Hari, he seems like a good guy and I know he'll treat you--"

"Treat me well? With his money? With the few cars he has in his basement? I don't need that unnie, I just want to be loved, I want to experienced what it feels like to have someone who looks at you like you own their entire world, not someone who's willing to throw his money around but will never look at you."

Hyemi purses her lips, feeling tears starts falling down her cheeks but she quickly wipe them off,

"I'm sorry, Hari.. I really am sorry.. Don't cry little sis, you'll ruin your make-up. I'll get the staff back in to fix your make-up."

Hari wipes her tears and ignores her sister who's already walking out of the room, calling out for the staff who's with her earlier to get back inside the room to fix her make-up.

The wedding ended just like that, with her and Sehun bidding their families a goodbye as he wraps his arm around her tiny waist, plastering fake smiles on their faces, as if they're the happiest newlywed in the entire world until their families away from their sights, Sehun quickly pulls his arm away from her waist and instead of getting up to their penthouse, he takes out the bow and unbotton the two buttons on his dress shirt as he walks out of the lobby towards the parking lot without saying anything to Hari who's staring at his retreating back. Hari knows he must be heading to his office knowing that he'll be away to New York tomorrow and she's probably the last person he wanted to see, because she's not Joohyun and will never be his Joohyun. Hari sighs, her hands gripping on her dress as she makes her way towards the lift.

Hari sighs as she gets inside their dark penthouse, turning on the lights she could feel her heart clenches in pain knowing that she'll be all alone in that huge house from that day onwards when she's used to hearing her mother babbling about her works and his father chirping in about his favourite pet fishes in the small aquarium in their apartment. Tears falling down her cheeks, Hari makes her way upstairs and silently cries while she takes a shower, letting the warm water drains down her tears. Coming out of the bathroom with a fresh set of py

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter