dix

Coeur Brisé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two months after Hari heard what Sehun said about her not being able to replace Joohyun in his life and it has been two weeks of them in their new house that Sehun bought. He didn't bought a penthouse but a luxury villa this time and what surpsised Hari is that he bought it in the place where Sky Castle and The K2 was filmed. It feels surreal once Hari first arrived that she blinked her eyes multiple times just to make sure that it really is the villa that Sehun bought. The villa is extremely pretty and even at this time, Hari still couldn't believe that she's now living in one of the most luxurious and safest place in Seoul. The place is well guarded with a huge gate upon entrance where visitors needed to get through the security first before they can finally get inside. Most of their neighbours are those who work as Professors, Doctors and of course, CEOs like Sehun. Hari remembers during the first day they arrived, Hari planned on making rice cakes to be given around the neighbourhood but Sehun told her to not do so since people living around them are the ones with wealthy backgrounds and they rarely socialize, making Hari sighs and gave up with her rice cakes, but apparently, not everyone's there is like that, Hari's actually kind of close with her neighbour, Mrs. Jennifer whom husband is a Surgeon. They has 3 sons and Hari has been to their house multiple times to have dinner and also help teach their younger son on how to paint. It's a pity that Sehun's rarely home and she didn't even get to introduce her husband to them but knowing Sehun, he wouldn't even bother. Because Hari is not Joohyun, Hari's just his wife, on a piece of paper. 

Sehun got her a chauffer to bring her anywhere she wants to go since the housing area is quiet far from Hari's university and Hari still hasn't got her driving license yet, mostly because she has no money to do so. Sehun has been telling her to get a license and that he'll pay for her classes but Hari declined, she didn't want to keep on making him pay for her. Hari's in her semester break now and there's still one month left before she starts her new semester which is her final semester before she finally graduates and while waiting for the new semester to come, Hari starts doing part time jobs in few cafes without Sehun knowing. She didn't think he'll care so she didn't even bother telling him about her jobs and he's rarely home which makes it easier for Hari to hide the fact thet she's working even though sometimes she works until 2 to 3 in the morning, she still ended up coming home to an empty villa. She needed money for her art gallery so she's saving and working as much as she can now that she's living away from her parents.

Hari wipes her sweats on her forehead while she waits for her co-worker to pass her the lemonade and when she got it, she smiles and thanked her co-worker as she quickly moves towards the counter and press on the button for the respective customer to come and pick up his drink. Hari bows and thanked the customer before she runs back to the cashier counter, it's weekend so it's extremely busy in the cafe where Hari needs to take care of the cashier counter as well as pass out the drinks and desserts for the customers. 

"Welcome, Sir. may I take your order? Today's special is our Hazelnut Latte and our Choco Crispy cake. If you take them both as a set, you'll get 15% discount from the original price. So what do you like, Sir?"

Hari's fingers busy tapping on the iPad in front of her, registering the number for the next customer and once she looks up to look at the said customer, her eyes widen seeing it's Jongin and Seulgi, grinning towards her. 

"Hi, Hari!"

The both of them cheerfully said, making Hari couldn't help but bursts out laughing. 

"So, what do you guys want?"

Hari asked, putting her palm on the counter as she looks at the two person in front of her who's still grinning towards her.

"We want you, Hari. Come on, it's Sunday, we should have fun."

Hari shakes her head with a smile on her face,

"I can't. There's a lot of customers today and we kind of lack stuffs so I really can't."

Jongin and Seulgi nod,

"We'll help you."

Hari's eyes widen as she shakes her head but Jongin and Seulgi quickly call out for one of her co-worker, asking who's their manager and just when Hari's about to stop them, a customer comes and she has no choice but to tend to the customer first. Hari could see the two of them talking to her manager and after a while when Hari's giving out the receipt for the customer, they both come and smile,

"Your manager let you off so come on, Hari. We'll wait for you outside."

Hari purses her lips and turns to look at her manager who's also smiling,

"Just take today half day, Hari. You've been working hard ever since you started working here and you never asked for a leave as well. So go and have fun today, Hari. The ones in the evening shift will come in another half an hour so you don't have to worry."

Hari nods and bows, thanking her manager, Hari quickly walks towards the changing room and changed out of her work attire. Letting her long hair loose and thanked her manager again once she makes her way out. She could see Jongin and Seulgi taking selfies in front of the cafe and a smile crept up on her face seeing the two. Hari closes her face with her long hair once Jongin puts up the camera in front of her with Seulgi giggling beside him,

"Gotcha. Sehun's going to come instantly once he got this picture."

Jongin playfully said and Hari awkwardly laugh, knowing that Sehun wouldn't even care and he probably wouldn't come join them even if Jongin send him ton pictures of her to him. Setling herself in the backseat of Jongin's car, Hari puts her bagpack beside her and takes out her hair brush, combing her messy hair after working. Seulgi smiles as she looks at Hari from the front passenger seat,

"You're pretty already, hari. Don't worry about your hair."

Hari chuckles and when she's done, she puts her hair brush back inside her bagpack and moves to sit in the middle of the backseat,

"How did the two of you know where I'm working?"

"We asked your chauffeur, of course."

Hari nods and smiles, clearing ,

"Where are we going?"

"Oppa and unnie will bring you to Lotte World today, kiddo."

Hari scoffs and laugh before she turns to look at Seulgi,

"It's amusing seeing you in your casual clothes without your doctor's robe, unnie."

Seulgi smiles and turns to look at the younger girl,

"I think I look prettier in my lab coat."

"Oh, come on, Seulgi. You're always pretty, babe."

Hari's eyes widen hearing Jongin's flirty words and remembering what Sehun said about Jongin being a flirt, he must be right. Seulgi snorts and slaps Jongin's shoulder, earning laughters from Hari,

"Stop flirting with me you head."

Jongin makes silly faces as he drives making Hari laughs even louder and the three of them had a very pleasant and comfortable conversation throughout the ride to Lotte World.

Hari's laughing over something Seulgi said with Seulgi's arm around her shoulders when Jongin's sudden voice makes the two of them turn to look at the always excited guy,

"I told you, he's really going to come if we use his wife. See?"

Jongin pointed towards the entrance and her eyes widen seeing Sehun in his dress shirt which sleeves have already been folded halfway through his white and veiny arms and he's actually walking towards them with the usual frown on his face. Jongin jumps around crazily and calls out for his besfriend,

"Ohse ohse! Walk faster please, Oh Sehun."

Seulgi smacks the back of Jongin's head making the guy stops jumping and starts wincing in pain, his mouth starts complaining about the pain, making Hari laugh and she stops laughing once she saw Sehun looking down at her.

"Sehun, Seulgi smacked me."

"It's what you deserve."

Jongin clicks his tounge hearing Sehun's words before he makes a weird face while he judges his bestfriend's attire,

"Who the hell wear a freaking expensive dress shirt, slack and leather shoes to an amusement park, CEO Oh?"

Sehun sighs and puts up his fist as if he's about to punch the poor guy who then retreats and grins, muttering his apologies.

"Anyways, let's have fun today, especially Hari. You've been working real hard in that cafe so you deserve this."

Hari laughs awkwardly and nods while Sehun frowns, eyes looking at his wife,

"What cafe?"

Jongin snorts and turns to look at Sehun with an unbelieveable face,

"You don't know? Hari's working part time jobs in few cafes but we managed to get her out today. What kind of husband are you, Sehun?"

Jongin shakes his head and once he's about to roast his bestfriend more, Seulgi quickly grabs his shoulder harshly and pulls him along with her, leaving Hari with Sehun and when Hari's about to follow the other two, Sehun held her wrist, maiking her stops and turns to look up at her husband,

"You're working? Since when?"

Hari grins and nods,

"A week after my semester break starts. I didn't tell you because I know you're not interested about what I do in my life and you're also barely home so I don't reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter