vingt-quatrième

Coeur Brisé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hari thought Sehun really is going to move her to a bigger room but instead of doing so he brought her and Seri to stay at a private postnatal care centre in Seoul instead after making sure that both Hari and Seri can really be discharged from the hospital in Busan. Hari's been saying she's fine with just staying home and receiving postnatal care from both of their mothers but Sehun insisted since she had a c section instead of normal birth, so he wants her to have the perfect care from professionals instead of their mothers. Sehun even gifted her aunty a car and a huge amount of money saying that they're his appreciation tokens for taking care of his wife well. Even though her aunty refused, Sehun keeps on pushing her until she has no other choice than to accept them and it makes Hari feels more than happy seeing the two siblings, Eunseop and Eunjung living their life more comfortably now that her aunty gets a car, it'll be easier for them to go to school too. 

It's Hari's fourth day at the private postnatal care centre, Her room in the centre is extremely huge and comfortable that they got two beds, a whole space with a huge mirror and long make-up table where Hari put her scrunchies and few of her before sleep skincares on, a huge living room and even a kitchen where there's a small table to eat and their mothers spend most of their time there.  She's fully aware with the price that Sehun paid, it's normal to be receiving such special treatment from the nurses there and she didn't even need to lift a finger where the nurses will take care of Seri and prepare foods for her that strictly follow her diet and nutritional balance to keep her body healthy after her surgery. Hari only needs to feed Seri when they call her and have Seri by her side when it's night time. Other than that, she's free to rest inside her room where she'll be receiving an everyday massage every morning before she starts her day and she's only to eat, sleep and play around with Sehun. Hari's done feeding Seri in the afternoon that she went back to her room while she replies to Sehun's text saying that he went out to get something for awhile. Sehun has been sleeping since he arrived from his office last night and he looked so worn out that Hari didn't even want to bother him as he's been working real hard nowadays since it's already the end of the year and they'll be releasing a few lines of new products.

Sehun insisted on staying with her at the centre saying that he can work from the centre but Hari spent half day nagging at him saying that he should be going to the office and get involved as much as he can in the new products launching since he's been away for quiet some times because of her. Sehun finally gave in when one of his staffs almost put their new products in risk so he had no other choice than to go the office and monitor each one of his staffs. Hari smiles as she drops herself on the leather chair in her room while she scrolls over the few Seri's pictures that she has in her phone's gallery, thinking on posting one of them in her newly opened instagram account since she deleted her old account. 

"She's so cute.."

Hari whispers to herself seeing her daughter's sleeping picture and after contemplating for a few minutes, she finally decided to post the picture of Seri yawning in her bed cot with no caption but only a sleepy emoji. Hari chuckles when she saw few of her university's friends commenting under the picture after a few minutes of her posting it, saying that Seri looks like her when she got sleepy in their art theory class back in her university's days and some even asked about what Hari eats during her pregnancy that Seri's cheeks are so cute and chubby. Her older sister's comment make her bursts out laughing as the older girl said Seri's the duplicate version of her when she's trying to run away from doing the house chores. Hari's having fun reading and replying to the comments until the doorbell rings making her sprints up and went to open the door, knowing that it'll either be Sehun, their mothers or her sister with her husband and seeing it's Sehun coming in with a few plastic bags and paper bags in his hand, Hari grins and wlaks back inside, letting the older guy to open his sneakers and coat before he gets inside too.

"I woke up looking for you, Cupcake. You should tell me if you're going anywhere without me, even if it's just going to feed Seri. I was close to shout at the nurse when I went out looking for my wife who turns out to be feeding my daughter."

Sehun said as he walks inside and puts the few stuffs on the table in front of his wife who's smiling apologetically at him,

"Sorry.. You looked so tired and worn out so I don't want to wake you up."

Sehun sighs, his hand moves to caress his wife's long hair as he sits beside her,

"I'm sorry I rarely spend time with you these days. The products launcing in two days time and I need to make sure they're perfect for the public."

Hari grins and shakes her head before she leans her head down on Sehun's shoulder,

"It's fine. You don't have to feel sorry for working hard, oppa."

Sehun chuckles, wrapping his arm around his wife's shoulders as he pecks a kiss on the crown of her head,

"The products are perfect now so I don't need to go to the office anymore and I'll be staying with you here until we can go home."

Hari shots her head up, her eyes sparkling as she looks at Sehun with a huge smile on her face,

"Really?"

Sehun nods and hums, his hand moves to take out something from one of the plastic bags,

"We can play around again and this time I'll make sure to win."

Sehun said with his hand still fishing something from inside the plastic bags, making Hari snorts before she playfully nods and hums. They've been playing online games a lot during the first two days of Hari's stay since they both got nothing to do and Hari knows that her husband purposedly let her win every s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter