dix-neuvième

Coeur Brisé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been almost 4 months that everyone loses contact with Hari and Sehun has becomes the mess he was before when he loses Joohyun that he spends most of his times in his office room, he can't barely even sleep thinking about his pregnant wife who's nowhere to be found and going home to their house has become a painful thing for him to do because everything in their house reminds him of Hari. He misses her every single day and he didn't have anyone else to blame other than himself. It's frustrating that no wonder how many investigators and how much money he pays them, no one can track where Hari is. He has tried everything, he even asked his brother to help hire someone abroad to look for his wife which ended up with a 3 hours phone call with Yoona nagging at him for everything he did to Hari. Hyemi did help in the search of her sister too where she asked almost everyone who's in the same class with Hari in her university including Junmyeon but no one knows about where she's been.

Their family found out about Hari's disappearance on the second month, when his mother and Hari's mother suddenly barged in into his house. Hari's mother fell on her knees crying while his mother keeps on punching him, shouting at him for making her lovely daughter in law ran away from everyone when she's in the condition where she needs him and the people around her the most, but he neglected her instead of paying attention to her. Hari's father then came barging in his office a day later, saying the things he'll never ever forget for his whole life,

"If you don't love my daughter anymore, return her back to us."

He can never forget those words. His father in law was right, he should've returned her back to where she was raised with love and care instead of neglecting her, but he's not capable of doing so because he wants her beside him. He needs her. He loves her, so much that he only think of himself and the greed of wanting to keep her by his side has ended up eating himself up at the end of the day. Jihyun and her mother has been sent back to France with a huge amount of money from Sehun even though Jihyun begs him to go with them, saying that she's in love with him but he made it clear to her that he loves his wife and no one can ever replace Hari's place in her heart now that he's more than sure that he's no longer feeling the guilt he's been feeling for years towards Joohyun. He visited her in her columbarium few weeks after Jihyun left, saying that he's letting her go and that he'll never forget her. She'll remain as someone's dear to him for his entire life and promised her to introduce Hari personally to her one day, saying that Hari's prettier in person than in the picture he's holding up in front of her pigeon box that contains her urn, flowers and few pictures of her, which includes a picture of them together.

Sehun remembers getting drunk every night on the first month where he'll be laughing and crying like a maniac in front of Seulgi and Jongin, making the two ended up having a serious talk with him a few weeks after, saying that he needs to get his done if he wants his wife and child back and that Hari wouldn't want to acept him back if he keeps on acting like that. The talks work out for him, he stops going to the bar but he stays in his office room most of the times, busying himself with his works to distract himself from doing anything stupid anymore, in order to get Hari back into his arms again. 

Sehun's closing his eyes as he leans his head on his leather chair when a sudden knock on his door makes him sighs and hums,

"There's a parcel for you, Mr. Oh."

Lee puts up the white slim package on his desk, knowing that Sehun's not in the mood to communicate with everyone and that his mood is extremely bad ever since that day his wife left. He's been shouting and screaming at everyone who doesn't seem to appease him in their works and he even fired almost 4 of the staff in his company. Excusing himself out, Lee closes the glass door shut and Sehun sighs again, opening his eyes to lean in and take a look at the package on his table. HIs heart clenches seeing it's a package from the photographer he hired for Hari's graduation day. It's not surpising that it took the shop 4 months to finally send out the pictures, probably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter