dix-huitième

Coeur Brisé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go home, Jihyun. It's late already and I need to work tomorrow. I've already accompanied you to watch that damn movie so let me rest please."

Sehun pushes Jihyun's hand that's roaming around his chest, feeling utterly digusted. Seeing no response from the girl. Sehun stands up and grabs her into his shoulder before he put her down outside of his house, closing the door shut in front of her face. He hates her, so much that he sometimes feels like punching her for being annoying and for being pushy over everything she wanted to do with him. She'll make a chaos in the office if Sehun rejected her plans and threaten him to expose everything about their relationship to Hari's father if he still refused to follow her needs. He didn't want her to touch him but he remembers that one time when she's being annoying in his office, trying to kiss his cheek but he pushes her away which then ended up with her trying to get on his lap, making Sehun has no other choice than to let her have his cheek, rather than having her on his lap.

Looking down at the few boxes of pizza, Sehun sighs and rubs his face iwth his palm, remembering what he did to his wife just now when he caught her eating these pizzas. He's not mad at her, he just didn't want her to eat and take whatever is it from Jihyun because that girl is a pain in the since Jihyun's the one who bought the pizzas. Throwing the few boxes into the dustbin, Sehun makes his way upstairs to stare at his wife's sleeping face, knowing that she must've already fall asleep in this time of the night and he's been staring at her sleeping face almost everyday before he forces himself to sleep in his study room. He misses her so much that he hated himself so much for doing whatever he did to his wife. 

Quietly opening their bedroom door, Sehun frowns when his wife can't be seen on the bed as he rushes inside the room, looking for her in the bathroom but empty, there's none of her traces in the bathroom. He could feel his heart starts thumping once she saw her bagpack's not around, making his way out, he rushes towards his study room, with hopes that she'll be waiting for him inside the room but she's nowhere to be seen. Sehun's frowns get deeper when he saw a white envelope on his desk, taking the white envelope into his hand, he could feel his world crumbling down the moment he saw the necklace, bracelet and also the ring on the desk found under the envelope once he takes the envelope into his hands. Sehun's more than familiar with everything's on the desk, it's the necklace that he gifted to Hari, the bracelet that he got her from Osaka and it's their wedding ring. Everything's on the desk is the things he got her to remind her that he really loves her, especially the necklace and seeing them on his desk instead of being with Hari, he knows she must've had enough of his cold treatments towards her and his stupidity of neglecting her and their child in her belly. Putting the envelope down, Sehun rushes out of his house with his heart beating so fast, his hands trembling as he shamelessly rings Jennifer's doorbell in the middle of the night. 

"Is my wife inside?"

Jennifer shakes her head as she holds the door until her eyes widen when Sehun barges into her house,

"Hari! Oh Hari! Come out now! I'm sorry, Hari.. Just please... come back to me..."

Sehun could feel his walls crumbling down again, the exact same feelings he felt when he loses Joohyun forever and he won't lose Hari too. Sehun sighs as he looks around the huge house and seeing no traces of his wife, he went back down, seeing Jennifer folding her arms on her chest as she looks at him,

"I told you Hari's not here."

Sehun purses his lips and nods,

"Sorry for barging in."

Sehun's halfway out of the villa when Jennifer's voice stops him,

"I don't want to interfere but since I like your wife, I'm going to need to lecture you for being an and letting your pregnant wife walked alone in the dark to get the food she craved for."

Sehun frowns and turns around to look at Jennifer who's staring at him,

"I don't remember when but I saw her walking alone in the dark when I was on my way home after picking up my son from his extra classes. Shouldn't you be responsible towards her and her well-being because you're her husband? You're a respectable businessman, even my husband sometimes talk about you and your brother's success so why can't you be a responsible husband too? It doesn't matter whether Hari's pregnant or not but the fact that you let her walk alone in the middle of the night is just... I don't want to waste your time since you're busy but good luck in winning your wife back."

Jennifer slams the door shut, leaving Sehun clenching his fists and runs back inside his house while he takes his phone out and dials on Seulgi's number which the girl then picks up instantly, saying Hari's not with her and hearing her sounding like she's already deep in her sleep before Sehun called her shows that Hari's not with her, besides, Seulgi's a doctor and she's barely home so he tried calling Jongin but the guy answered his call being all drunk and spit nonsense, showing that Hari's not with him too. Sehun drops himself on the couch, closing his eyes for awhile before he opens his chat with his wife. His eyes teary seeing all of the pictures from her graduation day that she sent him and all the cute texts she texted him when he's not home, reporting everything about her whereabouts to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter