dix-septième

Coeur Brisé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Paris, the city of love but the love of his life is not there with him which makes him moody and didn't even socialize with anyone during the conference except from Lee, his secretary. Sehun's scrolling over his phone gallery, staring at his pretty wife's pictures especially the picture she sent him yesterday, which is a picture of her grinning cutely as she holds a pretty unicorn cake on both of her palms saying that she made it with his mother. 

"A pretty cake and a pretty wife. You're lucky Mr. Oh."

Sehun cocked his eyebrows towards his secretary who's already leaning back on his chair after whispering those words towards him. A smile crept up on his face admitting whatever Lee said about his wife is true, she is indeed pretty, a very pretty and cute wife. Sehun then stares at her cute baby bump that's showing behind the apron that's wrapped around her small body, making him miss caressing her bump so much more than he already is.

"We're going home already tomorrow, Mr. Oh so please hold on for awhile."

Lee whispers again, making Sehun clicks his tounge and signals him to pay attention to the speaker who's talking at the front as Lee then grins and bows before he continues to take notes. Sehun sighs as he misses his wife so much, so much that he's planning on taking a week break from his work and stay at home, cuddling with his wife. The conference then ended which Sehun then quickly stands up, walking out out of the room with Lee following behind him, knowing that his boss will definitely go straight to his room and starts video calling his wife again until he suddenly stops on track, making Lee stops as well and both of their eyes widen as they look at the person in front of them. 

"Oh Sehun?"

Lee's mouth wide open as he look at the girl that looks exactly like his boss's dead girlfriend, but this one looks a little bit more haughty with the way she stands out in the crowd. Sehun frowns as he watches the girl making their way towards them and when she stops in front of him, she smiles and bows,

"I'm Bae Jihyun, Joohyun's twin sister. By looking at how shocked the both of you are, I'm pretty sure my sister never told you anything about me, isn't it?"

Sehun purses his lips and turns to look at Lee who's still has his mouth wide open as he stares at the girl in front of them. After asking Lee to leave first, he turns to look at the girl in front of him,

"I've been wanting to meet you after all these years but I didn't have the chance too. I heard about you attending this conference from my friend so I stop by to meet you. How about, a dinner? My mom's already waiting for us so you couldn't say no."

Jihyun said with the sweetest smile on her face as she looks at the handsome guy in front of him. Sehun then nods after a few minutes as they both walk out with Jihyun smiling to herself. Jihyun then leads Sehun inside the luxurious restaurant and she points towards an elegant lady who's raising her hand towards the both of them with a smile on her face,

"That's our mother."

Jihyun purposedly leans in and she could see Sehun backing a step away from her, making her almost scoffs seeing how he's trying to act like a loyal husband in front of her. After sitting and ordering their dinner, Sehun clears his throat and untangled his tie, unbottoning two buttons of his dress shirt inside his coat as he feels extremely unomfortable around the two. Joohyun never told him about her mother and that she has a twin sister living miles away from them. He only knows she's living with her father who's a lawyer and that the two only have each other. 

"You must've been very shocked seeing Jihyun just now, don't you?"

Sehun smiles politely and nods, trying to not show how much he wanted to get away from the two and gets back to his hotel room to listen to his wife talking with her cute expressions. 

"Joohyun and Jihyun's father divorced me when they're both 2 so he took Joohyun with him and flew back to Seoul, while I took Jihyun with me and stay in France until today. When I heard about her passing I couldn't bare to fly back and look at her face in the funeral hall knowing that I've never done much to her as a mother, so we both didn't attend her funeral. It's not surprising that Joohyun didn't talk to you about her having a twin sister that look excatly like her since the last time they both saw each other was when they're still little, they know nothing."

The foods then come, making the older woman stops talking for awhile and when the waiter's gone, she continues,

"We don't blame you for her death, Sehun but we're just kind of feel it's not fair that you're now married to someone else and have your happy ending while Joohyun is dead, at such a young age, without being able to achieve her dreams."

Sehun clenches his fists, trying to calm himself as he listens to Joohyun's mother who's now wiping her tears,

"You've taken Joohyun from me so I only have Jihyun now and I'm sure if Joohyun knows she'll go that early, she'll probably wants you to take care of her twin sister for her. Don't you think so, Sehun?"

Sehun looks down on his lap, pursing his lips before he looks up,

"As you've said before, I'm married and my wife's pregnant. I can't leave her."

"See? Mom, I told you, there's no point of talking to him when he's already married. Poor Joohyun unnie, if only she knows how fast her boyfriend has moved on from her death."

Sehun turns to look at Jihyun with a frown on his face, he swears if she's a guy he would've punched her for talking about him moving on easily from Joohyun when she knows nothing about the pain he felt those 6 years after she's gone.

"Do you love your wife?"

"Of course, I do."

Jihyun scoffs once she heard Sehun's words and when she's about to speak up, her mother cuts her off,

"It's fine then, we won't force you. It's just, after Joohyun's and my ex-husband's death, we have no one to turn to anymore and Jihyun needed job as well. We... We're in a very tough situation right now. I was thinking on going back to Seoul with Jihyun with your help but seeing you said you can't leave your wife and that you love her, it seems impossible for us and impossible for Jihyun to have someone for her to lean on. She has been having a hard time after her sister's death that she can't even sleep at night, saying that she regrets not going back to Seoul and spend more time with Joohyun. What can I do now, my daughters are both pitiful. One has died and the other one has no one to look after her."

The older woman then starts sobbing with Jihyun patting her back while she wipes her tears. Sehun purses his lips again as he didn't know what should he do now that seeing the two vulnerable women in front of him after the death of Joohyun and her father makes him feels he's the reason why thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter