épilogue - première partie

Coeur Brisé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Seri.."

Hari frowns as her daughter can't be seen around the living room. Caressing her huge belly, Hari walks towards her cute princess tent at the end of their huge living room and peek through to only see Vivi lazily lying in the tent that's filled with Seri's plushies, soft toys and her favourite princesses blanket that she got during their trip to Disneyland four months ago. It has been 5 years into their marriage and Seri's already grows up as a very talkative, active and cute little 4 years old who recently learns to talk back to her parents, especially to Hari. Hari's already in her 8 months of pregnancy for their second child which turns out to be a boy, exactly what Sehun has been praying for all night when they first find out about her pregnancy.

"Seri?"

Hari sighs as she can't see any traces of her daughter in the living room and moves back towards the kitchen where her mother in law is preparing their lunch,

"Mom, was Seri here when we're rolling the egg rolls?"

Sehun's mother turns and shakes her head,

"She's probably playing in her room or with Sehun upstairs."

Hari nods and slowly makes her way upstairs, with one of her hand on her back. She heaves a huge sighs when she reaches the second floor of their house. Hari's quiet surprised that her belly got a lot bigger and she gets easily tired more during her second pregnancy compared to when she was pregnant with Seri. Hari walks pass Sehun's study room and peeks to take a look inside the room but no one's inside, only his files and documents are lying on his workspace. Sehun has been working from home everyday except from when he's needed for a meeting in the company after the news of her pregnancy saying that he didn't want to miss anything during Hari's second pregnancy since he missed out half of Hari's pregnancy when she was pregnant with Seri. 

"Seri.."

Hari enters her daughter's huge bedroom and frowns when she's not inside, only her iPad and her Barbie's houses are perfectly assembled in the middle of her room. Hari sighs again as she walks towards her bedroom, hearing the shower being used which means Sehun's showering and not playing with their daughter. 

"Oh Seri, come out now. Mommy's tired, sweetheart."

Hari sits on the couch and looks up at their walk in closet. She frowns when she saw one of Seri's Barbie doll lying pitifully on the floor in front of their walk in closet. Standing up, Hari makes her way inside and her eyes widen seeing her daughter playing around with Sehun's shirts that's once neatly folded inside one of the huge cabinet's drawers are now scattered on the floor.

"Oh Seri!"

"Hi, mommy."

Seri cutely turns to look at her mother with a grin, putting her palms on her cheek,

"What 'hi mommy'? Look what you've done to daddy's shirts! Nanny's already folded them and you messed them up!"

Seri pouts, running to hug her mother's legs as she looks up at her with a cheeky smile,

"Mommy, I was just playing."

"This is not playing, this is messing, Oh Seri. Put them all back inside the drawer."

Seri slumps her shoulder, looking up at her mother with her puppy eyes.

"Now. Put. Them. Back."

Seri sighs and walks to pick up her father's shirts, stacking them all inside the drawer with Hari shaking her head as she watches her daughter tidying the mess she made. Once Seri's done picking up all of her father's shirts, she tries to close the drawer but because of her stacking all of the shirts at once, the drawer won't close, making her turns to look at her mother with a grin,

"Mommy, drawer's broken. Ask daddy to buy a new one."

Hari purses her lips as she tries not to laugh hearing her daughter's cute excuse. Hari clears , putting both her hands on her hips,

"Don't lie to mommy. The drawer's fine when Nanny put daddy's shirts inside just now. It won't make sense if it's broken now. Or.. you're the one who broke daddy's drawer?"

Hari narrows her eyes playfully towards her daughter who already looks like she's about to cry. She's afraid of Sehun, of course even though the guy has been pampering her with love and never once failed to buy anything she asked for. But Sehun's really strict and stern when it comes to shaping her into a good daughter for them that he once lectured her for not listening to Hari and runs around the mall when they're shopping for her brother's stuffs last week. Sehun's way of disciplining her is definitely respectable that he didn't raise his voice nor touch her, but he sternly tells her what she did wrong and keeps on asking her to repeat what he said and to promise them to not misbehave again. 

"Mommy's going to tell daddy that you don't listen to mommy and broke his drawer. Oppa!"

Hari calls out for Sehun, making Seri starts quietly crying as she tries hard to close the drawer.

"Oppa!"

Hari calls out again and she saw Sehun rushing towards her with his hair dripping wet a few minutes after,

"What's wrong, Cupcake?"

Sehun moves to look at his wife with a frantic look as Hari points towards Seri who's still struggling in closing the drawer, with her lips pursed as she tries not to laugh. Sehun heaves a relieve sighs knowing that nothing's wrong with his wife but she's teasing their daughter instead. 

"Daddy's here now, Seri. Mommy's not going to help you."

Seri stops struggling and turns to look at her parents with a pout before she starts wailing while she runs towards Sehun who's already crouching to take his daughter into his arms.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I was just playing around."

Seri cutely leans her head on Sehun's shoulder as she cries, her body's moving up and down as she cries,

"You're playing with daddy's shirts? You're that bored, princess?"

Seri hums and nods, wiping her tears with her little hand.

"That's not an excuse, Oh Seri. Nanny's already tidied them up and now she has to do them all over again. You don't love Nanny don't you?"

Seri shakes her head,

"I love Nanny.."

"Then why were you messing up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter