Surprisingly pleasant

Forbidden Love -PAUSED-

H: Wheein!

 

M: Wheein-a!

 

They were both more then surprise to see their friend at the bar.

 

H: What are you doing here? She asked with wide eyes in complete shock.

 

W: I asked first, was her reply. 

 

She had a smug look on her face that neither one of them could figure out. 

 

How did she know we were here?

Why isn’t she surprised?

 

H: Jung Wheein, she said sternly.

 

Wheein rolled her eyes before answering.

 

W: I stopped by your house cause I wanted to see you and your dad told you’d be here. Imagine my surprise to not only see your name outside this place claiming you’re a singer but also walking in and seeing you two almost tearing each others clothes off. 

 

She sat down on one of the bar stools, placing her bag on the counter.

 

H: I… she didn’t know what to say.

 

M: What it is with Appa telling everyone where you are? She spoke for the first time since seeing Wheein.

 

H: I’ll talk to him, was her answer. 

 

W: Appa? Wheein asked amazed. Is that how long it’s been going on?

 

H: I…well… 

 

The brunette had trouble finding her words. Wheein had just found them making out and her reaction was not at all what she had imagined. She expected yelling and angry words filled with accusations and pointing fingers but Wheein just looked calmed and amused almost, which was utterly confusing.

 

She turned to look at Moonbyul and found her watching her already with a questioning look in her eyes, as if asking whether or not she could answer. 

 

Breaking the eye contact the brunette faced Wheein who had order a drink and was playing around with the straw expecting an answer. 

 

H: We’ve been together for two and half months. She stated. 

 

Wheein yelped in surprised. 

 

W: Two months?! She said setting her drink down, You’ve been together for two and a half months?! Wow, what I best friend I have, she muttered sarcastically. Hiding her relationship from me for so long. 

 

H: Wheein… she replied with sadness in her voice. 

 

That made Wheein sighed. 

 

W: I mean I get it, I don’t like it but I get it. After everything that’s happened I understand why you chose to hide the fact that you’re together, she said compassionately. 

 

W: Are you happy? Cause you look happy, she said softly.

 

Hwasa smiled brightly darting her eyes to her girlfriend who had chosen to not interfere between the best friends conversation.

 

H: I am, she said looking lovingly at the blue haired girl. 

 

They both of them shared a doting smile.

 

W: And you?! Wheein butted in talking directly to Moonbyul, you better take care of her and treat her right or else I’ll chase you down and end you, she said protectively.

 

Moonbyul chuckled softly at that.

 

M: I know Wheein-a, she said looking at the brunette adoringly, I made a promise of never hurting her again and I intend to keep it. She’s the best thing thats ever happened to me and I’ll be dammed if I do anything to ruin it, she finished looking intensely at the brunette’s eyes. 

 

After hearing her girlfriend’s words the brunette leaned in and they shared a sweet kiss.

 

Only to be interrupted by Wheein’s screeching. 

 

W: Yah! Just because I'm happy for you doesn't mean I want to see you smooching, she said faking disgust. 

 

The coupled laughed at Wheein’s word, it was nice hanging out with their friend again especially since now they could freely act like a couple around her. 

 

W: So, she took a sip from her drink, why don’t you tell me who made the first move while ordering another around of drinks? She said with a smirk on her face.

 

The rest of the night was spent with Wheein shrieking at the couple’s dramatic reunion. Overall their evening turned out to be rather pleasant, really fun actually, almost like it was all back to normal.