Better kept hidden

Forbidden Love -PAUSED-

 

Though it was hard at first, their relationship grew stronger and bloomed beautifully. 

 

They’ve been keeping it low and out of everyone business, deciding it was for the best to not tell anyone about it to avoid any issues, sure soon enough they’ll have to tell their friends and face the backlash of their relationship but for now, their only focus was enjoying each other in secret, getting to know everything about the other and savoring every hidden moment. It was their delight. 

 

Time had passed, things had changed. 

 

Hwasa no longer lived with her parents. She used most of her savings and bought a new apartment away from their friends neighborhood. She also got a new job, previously she had a boring old desk job at some equally boring old company that she hated,  now she was fulfilling her longtime passion: singing and performing, she was getting paid to sing at a jazz club Tuesdays and Fridays nights. The pay was good and she absolutely loved it. 

 

She saw Moonbyul almost everyday. 

 

It’s been 2 and a half months since the now blue haired girl found her on that coffee shop and together made the promise to fight for each other. There’s been ups and downs as in any relationship, her girlfriend (yes girlfriend, she’s allowed to say it even if its in secret) can be overprotective and uptight sometimes but she soon realized that by kissing her deeply and slowly she quickly made her forget  about it (don’t let her know that). 

 

Overall their love had been wonderful. They were in bliss. 

 

As for Moonbyul things hadn’t change much, after getting the brunette back she kinda disappeared for awhile, took some vacation days from work and told her friends she needed time alone, when in reality she took that time to be with her now girlfriend. After their rough upbringing she made it a mission to get to know the brunette, she wanted to know and experience everything about her lion. Those days spent walking down the park of her parents neighborhood for hours, going out for ice cream or coffee, going to the movies, to karaoke, driving around in her car or all of their other dates were the happiest she’d ever been, honestly. 

 

It was the confirmation she didn’t know she needed. Although painful, she had made the right decision of choosing the brunette, she was absolutely worth it. 

 

Her life nowadays consists of going to work and after that spending every second available with the brunette. 

 

Life was good for them.

 

 

As for their friends… 

 

Well…

 

They both keep in contact with them, Moonbyul even had lunch with Seulgi and Irene the other day, it was nice, they kept the conversation light and it was almost like old times, which was nice. 

 

As for Hwasa, once she felt emotionally ready she reached to them,  Wheein being first. The two had a long overdue conversation that ended with them wiping their tears and promising to never go through this again. Hwasa felt relived that her best friend didn’t hated her, their relationship was slowly but surely getting back to what it was, with the small detail that Wheein didn’t know about her and Byul. In her defense, she felt it was too soon for her to know, too soon for anyone to know. 

 

Locked up in their little bubble, dancing in the living room, making out for hours on her bed, cooking together and watching movies, it was too precious of her, it was her treasure and she didn’t want anyone coming in and ruining it, not even her best friend. 

 

So aside from their families and the staff at Hwasa’s new job, no one knew about them. 

 

 

 

-

 

 

It was Friday night and that meant Hwasa was needed at the bar. 

 

Her set usually consisted of 4 to 5 songs, sometimes 6 if the crowd requested it. She had fun performing and the crowd seemed to enjoyed it. 

 

She just finished her fourth song and had announced she was taking a little break before her last song of the night. After getting off stage and taking few sips of water, she looked for her girlfriend and found her sitting at the bar talking to the bartender, she took a few steps and settled herself between the blue haired girl’s legs, taking her by surprise. 

 

M: Hi, she said before placing her hands on the brunette’s waist and giving her a soft peck. 

 

The bar was one of the few public places where the couple showcased their relationship, since it was far from their homes and no one they knew would ever come here they felt safe enough to freely show their affection. 

 

H: Hi babe, she said wrapping her hands on her girlfriends neck and returning the soft kiss, Enjoying the show? She asked.

 

M: I am, you were wonderful as always, she complemented her with a soft smile. 

 

H: You only say that cause I’m your girlfriend, she said feeling her cheeks heat up.

 

M: That’s not true, even if you weren’t my girlfriend I’d still think you were the most talent singer I’ve ever seen. 

 

M: I still can’t believe you never told us you could sing. 

 

Hwasa chuckled at that.

 

H: I never said anything cause I didn’t think it was big deal. I mostly sang to myself and it wasn’t like I would ever do this professionally or even as a hobby, she unwrapped one arm from  Byul’s neck and placed it down on her thigh.

 

M: And now you make a living out of it. Funny how life works right? She laughed after that squeezing the brunette’s waist. 

 

H: I’m glad it turned out the way it did, every week I get to sing the genre that I love while getting free drinks, she let out a soft laugh, and after that I get to go home with the most beautiful woman in the entire world. She looked intensely at Byul’s eyes. 

 

M: C’mon… she murmured, you know that tittle belongs to you my lion

 

She was blushing. 

 

H: If only you could see yourself from my eyes you’d agree with me, she said before leaning closer and kissing her again. 

 

H: Are you staying over? She asked after they separated. 

 

M: Do you want me to? she whispered.

 

They were close enough to be able to keep their conversation away from anyone’s ears. 

 

H: What do you think? She teased tracing her finger up and down her girlfriend’s thighs slowly.  

 

She saw Byul’s eyes darken with desire, igniting fire all over her body.

 

One more song and she could take her girlfriend home, strip her off her clothes and have her way with her. She couldn’t wait. 

 

Moonbyul responded by kissing her fiercely, making sure the brunette knew just how much she wanted her too. 

 

 

It took one single sentence for them to break apart and freeze in shock. 

 

W: I knew it!

 

No other than miss Jung Wheein exclaimed. 

 

W: So…

 

W: How long has this been happening? She asked with a smirk in her face.