She likes to tease

Forbidden Love -PAUSED-

This got stuck in my head and i couldn't escape it. Hope you like it. 

 

-

 

Solar and Moonbyul have been together for 4 months now.

One night after several drinks Byul gather all the courage in the world and confessed her feelings to her then best friend, she was utterly surprised when her feelings were returned, seems like all the fighting, bickering and tension between them were just their suppressed feelings trying to escape. Many kisses later, the two were a couple. 

 

Byul was proud to call Solar her girlfriend, she was the light of her life, their relationship was one of the few genuinely happy things she had in her life. The pink headed girl was beautiful, dorky, funny, adorably embarrassing and y as hell, she was everything Byul could ever want and she was grateful for their relationship, making her happy was her priority, always. 

 

Their relationship was perfect, sure they still fight and bicker all the time but it never lasts long, not speaking to each other when in a fight was intolerable for both of them, therefore the made up quickly, also Wheein hated it when they were fighting, she said she felt like a divorced parents kid having to split in two whenever they weren’t talking. 

 

Wheein was Moonbyul’s friend first, they met through work, both in the business field. Moonbyul worked as a manager in her family’s trading company while Wheein started off as an intern and climbed her way to executive assistant of Byul’s father, the boss. While working together they developed a friendship that endured even after Wheein left to work somewhere else. It was through Byul that Wheein met Solar and the two had become really close friends, and it was also through Wheein that Byul met Ahn Hyejin or as she liked to be called, Hwasa, the Femme Fatal

 

Hwasa was Wheein’s best friend, been friends since elementary school, collage and life. They were inseparable, therefore, wherever Wheein was chances were Hwasa was there too. Hwasa was a really nice person, she was friendly, charming, charismatic, fun to be around and really funny, she was also beautiful and extremely confident. She mixed with the group well, they all got along and Moonbyul was happy with her circle of friends. 

 

Except.

 

Ever since the two first met, Hwasa liked to tease and provoke Byul, she said it’s because the silver haired girl always had this aura of calmness around her, nothing faced her, she was always so composed and up tight, always in control, never letting go, and that, apparently, annoyed Hwasa, which is way she would always find ways to agitate her, to and make her nervous, anything to get a reaction of out the “cool as a cucumber" Moonbyul. The fact that Moonbyul’s relationship with Solar didn’t intimidate Hwasa when it came to her antics was nerve racking enough, the brunette had no shame, all she ever got was a nervous smile from a flustered Byul and nothing else, that infuriated her. 

 

Take yesterday for example, Solar, Wheein, Seulgi and Irene (mutual friends) were all hanging out in Wheein’s apartment. Empty beer bottles and large pizza boxes all over the floor made Byul get up and start cleaning, to clear up  space a little and help Wheein with the mess. Leaning over the kitchen trash can to throw some bottles in is how Hwasa found her. 

 

H: Now that’s a sight I don’t see often, she said eyeing seductively Byul’s long toned legs. 

 

H: God bless those shorts, she said while smirking. 

 

Moonbyul sighed before turning around to face the brunette. 

 

M: And hello to you too Hyejin-a, she said flashing a charming smile 

 

M: How are you? 

 

Always so polite, thought the brunette bitterly. 

 

H: Better now that I see you she said walking closer to Byul.

 

M: Is that so? She asked feeling a little nervous but not showing it. 

 

H: Yes she said looking intensely into the silver haired girl’s eyes. 

 

Not knowing what to say, Byul grabbed a slice of pizza from the box on the counter and offered it to the brunette in an attempt to excape from her and the conversation. 

 

M: Have you eaten yet? Do you want some pizza? She asked while holding a small slice in her hand. 

 

Smirking playfully, the brunette leaned forward and took a bite out of the pizza slice on Byul’s hand, brushing her lips on the latter’s fingers while doing so. Moonbyul inhaled forcefully and opened her eyes wide at the sudden action. That made Hwasa laugh in satisfaction so she did it again this time making sure her tongue slowly removed all the sauce out Moonbyul's finger earning the same reaction. 

 

H: I would love some she replied with a sultry voice.

 

H: Feed me? She asked. 

 

Moonbyul found herself stuck to the floor, the brunette’s action had left her speechless and dumbfounded, she’s always been this foward and audacious but that does not mean she’s gotten used to it. 

 

Heart beating out of her chest and with a bewildered look on her face Byul answered seconds later.

 

M: S-Sure.. she stuttered while inching her hand closer the the brunette’s mouth for her to take another bite. 

 

Couple bites later the brunette had finished eating out of her hand. All this time Moonbyul was praying no one  (specially her girlfriend) came in to the kitchen and saw them in a very compromising position, Hwasa was practically standing between her legs with both her hands on her thighs for support eating out of her hand. 

 

Compromising position indeed. 

 

After finishing eating Hwasa removed any sauce remains of her lips with her tongue while looking directly into Byul’s dark eyes before saying:

 

H: That was very yummy. Thank you for feeding me. She said with an intense look in her eyes.

 

M: You’re welcome, she answered a little intimated by the brunette’s look.

 

Glancing to the living room and seeing her friends still sitting around talking she proceeded to place her hands on Hwasa’s waist to gently push her away and safely exit the kitchen. The minute her hands touched Hwasa’s bare skin (she had a crop top on) she knew what a mistake she had made, the brunette misunderstood her actions and pulled herself closer to Byul, now their legs and torso were pressed together while their faces were inches apart. Byul's hands were still in Hwasa’s waist while the latter’s hands were now wrapped around Byul’s neck. 

 

H: Well, well, well she said teasingly, This is an interesting turn of events. 

 

H: Are you finally submitting to me Byul-a? She asked pestering the latter.

 

M: N-n-o, no, no, you misunderstood, I wasn’t trying to get you close, I actually heard Seulgi call me so I was trying to leave. She replied hurriedly trying and failing to not look like she was panicking. 

 

Hwasa laughed hearing her answer, she knew Seulgi didn’t call her, in fact, she could hear music on the living room where their friends were sitting. 

 

H: And yet.. she said with a soft voice, Here you are still holding me. 

 

Byuls hand were in fact still holding Hwasa’s waist close to her body, in the midst of it all the thought of removing her hands of the brunettes body completely slipped her mind, or so she told herself not wanting to dwell in the fact that the brunettes skin felt so soft under her hands. 

 

Byul removed her hands speedily earring a laugh from the brunette. 

 

H: You’re so easy she whispered close to the silver haired girl’s lips, just by pressing myself to you, you turn into a nervous wreck. Its quite entertaining actually she finished her lips. 

 

M: I.. 

 

Moonbyul was at a loss of words. Like a scared prey Hwasa had her trapped. She didn’t know what to do, her mind was blank, and her heart was nearing cardiac arrest over how hard it was beating. 

 

S: Yah Byul-a! Is there any pizza left?!

 

Moonbyul exhaled loudly, surprise due to Seulgi’s yelling from the living room. Trembling she managed to blurt out “Yes, I’ll be right there.” She could only hope her voice didn’t falter from the nervousness. 

 

Looking directly to the brunette’s eyes she gathered enough breath and removed herself from her body before grabbing the pizza box and exiting the kitchen. Before she left she heard Hwasa say 

 

H: You know… one of this days you’re going to slip up and actually give in to me. I’m anxiously waiting for that day. 

 

Byul could feel Hwasa staggering look in her back but she continued walking, not wanting to answer because, she too feared the day that happens.