Groceries and Baggages [JooBi/EunMin]

Felicity

Eunbi always dragged Minjoo when she goes to buy groceries. The younger girl wasn’t the type to really ask for much, which usually saves Eunbi’s wallet.

 

Minjoo is also the type to control Eunbi from permanently damaging her bank account.

 

“Unnie we don’t need another pack of ramen.” Eunbi was just about to grab another pack but the younger girl stopped her.

 

“Unnie we don’t need that much sprite.” 

 

“Unnie we still have enough shampoo.”

 

Okay, the real reason Eunbi brings Minjoo to the grocery was the second reason.

 

Minjoo has always been the more serious one in their group despite being part of the younger half. Which is why her members respect her so much (even though they endlessly).

 

Eunbi and Minjoo went back on track to their list on what they need to buy. But when they came across the sweets section both of them stopped on their tracks and looked at each other.

 

“Do you want to check what you want to buy?” The older asked the younger as she knows Minjoo is weak when it comes to sweets. The girl hasn’t been eating well lately too which is why she always brings chocolates with her to keep her sugar up.

 

Eunbi is starting to worry, to be honest. Minjoo doesn’t need to go on her iced americano diet. Not to the point where her sugar would drop so low that she has a hard time standing up.

 

Minjoo was silent for a while before shaking her head, “nope. I’m still good. I think I still have a few more jelly packets at home anyway, unnie. Do you want to buy something?”

 

Eunbi stared at the younger girl and nodded, “okay. Let’s check the isle and you can get a few things you want.”

 

Minjoo led the older girl but she kept her word of not buying anything. Eunbi on the other hand made sure to get enough chocolates, candies and jellies.

 

The two finished looking for groceries and went to the counter.

 

-

 

Minjoo was getting ready to sleep when Eunbi came into her bedroom and sat on her bed, “Minjoo-ya.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You should eat properly. And not just with your salads and all that healthy crap. I mean you need to eat properly and on time and not starve yourself while working out.”

 

Minjoo stayed standing up near her closet and avoided meeting eyes with the older girl, “I don’t know why you feel the need to continue your torturous diet but you don’t need it. At least not that severe.”

 

“Stop pushing yourself to the brink. You always make sure to be our emotional pillar so let us be yours too.”

 

When Minjoo looked like she wasn’t going to say anything else, Eunbi stood up and left a plastic bag on the former’s desk.

 

Minjoo checked the bag when her unnie left her room and saw it was the chocolates and sweets Eunbi picked out earlier.

 

-

 

Hi~ ho~ a short little JooBi/EunMin here~ among many ships, these two’s relationship is one of my favourites! Why? Because these two go well with each other so much that even they were surprised about their similarities.

 

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this one~ any suggestions and requests? Please leave them below and I’ll add them to my list! I hope I’ll be able to do them too~ for now, I’ll see you in my next story. Ppyong!