Cookies and Feelings [SsamBbang]

Felicity

Chaewon was excited to go to school, as hard as it may be to believe. She tried baking for the first time last night and she believes she succeeded in making cookies!

 

Sure they look a bit burnt but she was sure they were edible. Well, she wasn’t sure sure but it won’t be that bad. Right?

 

She followed the recipe Eunbi sent her, so they would be alright.

 

Right?

 

Chaewon was a bit worried if she was being honest, but at the same time she wasn’t if that made any sense.

 

Hitomi also always said she would eat anything Chaewon made as the former always expressed her want to learn baking.

 

“Hii won’t take her word back. She’s not like that.” Chaewon thought, Hii is probably one of the most patient person she knows.

 

Hitomi is also very, very, VERY honest. Which just made her even more nervous. She decided to just give Hii the cookies over lunch period instead of one of their classes.

 

She wanted to prolong the inevitable for a few hours.

 

-

 

“Unnie, why do you look like you’re about to dash out of here?” Chaewon looked at Hitomi in surprise, “what?!”

 

Hitomi laughed at her and resumed eating, “nothing. But is something bothering you? You can’t seem to sit still ever since this morning.”

 

“Ah— that. Nothing! I’m good, don’t worry.”

 

Hitomi stared at the older girl for a while before nodding her head, “whatever you say.”

 

They resumed eating in silence when Chaewon noticed they have around 15 minutes left for lunch period, “ah, Hii-chan.”

 

The said girl looked at her with questions floating in her eyes. This made Chaewon nervous all over again.

 

“You said you’ll eat anything I’ll make right?” The younger girl nodded her head in silence, “I— uh— I made cookies last night!”

 

Chaewon took the container out and opened it for the younger girl to see. She couldn’t tell what Hitomi was thinking while staring at the cookies.

 

Chaewon’s breath got caught in when Hitomi started reaching for one of the cookies and bit into it.

 

Hii was quiet and Chaewon felt like her heart was going jump out of her chest.

 

Hii continued eating silently before looking at Chaewon. She didn’t say anything for a while but then, 

 

“They’re good!” This made Chaewon release the breath she never noticed she held in.

 

“Really?!”

 

“Eung.” Hitomi nodded her head before reaching for another cookie.

 

Chaewon’s heart swelled because it seems like Hii was really enjoying what she made.

 

And Hii was, the cookies tasted great. She won’t deny she was scared though, the cookies looked biohazards.

 

-

 

Thank you so much for clicking on my story! I'll really appreciate it if you left feedback or comments below! Thoughts? Reactions? I hope you enjoyed this one! I'm sorry if it was too short though, I'll do my best to write longer one shots next time! Until next time~ ppyong!