Shout it out (and I will too) [HyeJoo]

Felicity

Minjoo was terrified. She always had fun during rides like rollercoasters but bungee jumping was a different story. Sure, she wanted to challenge the adventure, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t scared.

 

She attempted bungee jumping with her best friend, Yena. But the both of them backed out. So when her girlfriend asked her to go bungee jumping for their anniversary, she just thought to hell with it.

 

So here they are, standing on the edge of the platform, silently grasping each other’s hands, praying for the dear lives.

 

“You know, when I first asked you to come here with me I never thought it would feel like this.” Minjoo looked at Hyewon questioningly.

 

“Like what?”

 

Hyewon chuckled, “like I’m on a death note.”

 

Minjoo laughed at the older girl and nodded, she still can’t ignore the fact she’s standing on the edge of a 216-metre cliff.

 

Hyewon noticed the younger girl keeping silent next to her. The staff member was also about to start counting down after securing their straps, “hey, are you okay? You know we can still back out right.”

 

“Huh? No! I’m fine, unnie. Don’t worry. Just nervous.” Minjoo immediately tried convincing her girlfriend that she’s alright (even though she isn’t so sure herself) and told her they’ll push through.

 

Hyewon looked at Minjoo in concern where the latter just gave a reassuring smile to the former and nodded her head.

 

“Alright, we’re about start counting down. Take deep breaths and on three, jump.” The staff instructed the couple wherein they only responded with a nod.

 

1

 

Minjoo tightened her hold.

 

2

 

Hyewon held her breath.

 

3

 

“Kim Minjoo, I love you!”

 

And they jumped.

 

-

 

“So you love me huh?” Hyewon avoided her gaze at the younger girl but she saw the small smirk she had.

 

“Shut up.”

 

Minjoo laughed at the older girl and held her hand tighter, she somehow made it a habit. They were walking back to Hyewon’s car now to head to a dinner date.

 

When the couple settled down and wore their seatbelts, Hyewon started the car.

 

“Unnie.”

 

Hyewon looked at the girl with questions in her eyes, “I love you too.”

 

She never thought she would be as red as she was at that moment.

 

-

 

Hiya guys~ this is a short one I know :( I’m sorry!! Been busy for a few days and I didn’t get to write much. But! I hope you liked this one~ HyeJoo was my original ship in PD48 lol since they were always sat together during those elimination episodes.

 

Anyway! What did you guys think? I’d very much appreciate any feedback so just leave them down below~ I’ll see you guys at the next story~ ppyong!