Chapter I

What is Life?

HYUNSUK’S POV

I’m literally scratching my hair out of annoyance to all these men around me..

No… Children is better to address them…

 

BOOGSH!!

 

BAAM…

 

BOOGSH…

 

BOOGSH…

 

BAM…

 

Patience… Hyunsuk… You should understand them…

 

“JIHOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN HERE’S THE FIREBALL!”

 

“JAEHYUKKKKKK HAHAHAHAHA… YOU’LL NEVER BEAT THIS GREAT MAN! BECAUSE  I’M MIGHTY JIHOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.”

 

“HERE  I AM! THE MAN SENT BY HEAVEN! I’LL PROTECT THE WORLD FROM THE TWO OF YOU! HAHAHAHA….”

 

“YEAH JEONGWOON, I SHOULD BE THE MAIN CHARACTER HERE, THE HANDSOME JAEHYUK!”

 

“STOP QUARRELING GUYS.. I,  MIGHTY JIHOON WILL TAKE THE LEAD AS THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THIS STORY!”

 

“FOR IT TO BE FAIR, LET’S FIGHT TO KNOW WHO’S THE ONE SENT BY HEAVEN!”

 

“OKAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!”

 

BOOGSH!!

 

BAAM…

 

BOOGSH…

 

BOOGSH…

 

BAM…

 

Flying Pillow…

 

Scattered clothes and shoes…

 

Crumpled papers…

 

MESS.. LITERALLY MESSY.. Really a room of Kindergarten students.

 

Haist… I have no choice but to clean. After all I’m the eldest here. I was starting to clean the room when I notice something

 

feet?

 

Whose feet are these?

 

I was about to unleash the towel covering this unknown man lying in the floor near the CR but…………….

 

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

What just happened?

 

I was in shock! A while ago I was just in front of that unknown man but how come I’m now on the floor..

 

Looking my reflection at the window…

 

 

 

Did he just…. Did he just!!!!!!

 

 

For sure it’s him again!

 

“YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASAHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

I was now in front of Asahi, ready to kick his . He was still scratching his eyes acting as innocent child.

 

“Yeah?”

 

Yeah???? Is that he should be saying after kicking me?

 

PATIENCE HYUNSUK… MAYBE HE WAS JUST DREAMING THAT HE WAS A HORSE A WHILE AGO THAT’S WHY HE KICK ME… Right.. I should never jump into conclusion

 


I smiled at Asahi..

 

“Ah Asahi… do you know that you kick me a while ago?”

 

For sure he was just dreaming..

 

“Hmmm… Yes.”

 

“Y-Yes?”

 

“Yes, because you were disturbing my sleep!.”

 

 

” because you were disturbing my sleep....”

 

 

” because you were disturbing my sleep....”

 

 

” because you were disturbing my sleep....”

 

 

” because you were disturbing my sleep....”

 

 

PATIENCE….

 

 

PATIENCE…

 

 

PATIENCE…

 

 

PATIEN…………………… KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

 

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ASAHIIIIIIIIIIIIII! YOU WANNA DIE!!!!”

 

I can feel the anger raging inside me…

 

He looks at me wearing his poker face again.

 

 

“No.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I just want to sleep..”

 

And with that he lies once again on that ing floor near the CR.

 

 

You are really a weirdo Asahi.

 

 

I just left Asahi on his favourite sleeping area and started cleaning; besides talking to him will just give me high blood pressure. I went to a room where I can hear the music. For sure that man was again making a song..

 

“Yow Hyunsuk!”

 

“Yedam what are you working on now?”

 

“I’m trying to work on once again to the song I made.”

 

“Do you mean Black Swan?I thought you’ll never want to work on to that since chairman told you that it was not appealing.”

 

“That’s the reason. I was motivated by the comment of chairman. I want him to hear this once again and tell me that it will be greatly accepted by the fans or non-fans of us.”

 

I can see his eagerness. This man is really an epitome of a hardworking idol. Yedam always amaze me. Sometimes I think that he should be the leader. But this good guy always tells me that our group will never be complete without me as the leader.

 

“Hyunsuk you wanna hear Black Swan?”

 

“Yeah! It will be my honor.”

 

(Black Swan Song)

I wanna know neo eodie sani
I go loco neoui gin saengmeoli
Jeonhwa beonho jwo And call me honey
Neon Blackswan (naega gajge doelgeoya)

Neon Blackswan amudo yesang mot hae
Neon aleumdaun pisache gamdang mothae
But Ooh Ooh
Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh Woah

I got you (you you you you you you)
Halileun jechyeodugo dotjalikkal jagu
Jangso jeonghae eodideun nan gwaenchangu
Sajineun Nono It's privacy you know know

Bimiliya swi nun ttag gama ije swiswi
You're my coin (clink clink) bichnaji
You're my Queen
Imma be your king

(Bling bling) nunapi nunbusyeo neo ttaemune
Sunglass saya gesseo Baby neo ttaemune
Neon Blackswan naega gajge doelgeoya

 

 

“WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! DAEBAK!!! YEDAMIIEEEE YOU ARE REALLY A GENIUS!”

 

 

“Do you think chairman will like this?”

 

 

“Are you insane YEDAM! FOR SURE HE’LL LIKE THIS VERSION OF BLACK SWAN!”

 

 

“Thank you Leader.. I’m so happy you like it.”

 

 

Yedam is too humble that sometimes he forgot that he is God Yedam having a lot of talents, a genius indeed.

 

“My love is on fire…

 

Now burn, baby burn…”

 

“Wait someone’s calling.”

 

I look at the number in my phone and it’s

 

“Manager?”

 

“YAH CHOI HYUNSUK!!!”

 

I distance myself from my phone for I know that it might burn out of the anger brought by the voice of our manager.

 

“What’s that? It seems that manager is angry.”

 

Yedam even heard manager even if it is not on loud speaker.

 

“Manager… why not calm down first so we can talk well?”

 

“CALM?! CALM?! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! THAT KID AGAIN! WHERE IS HE?!”

 

That kid? Ah she means…

 

“He’s having the photoshoot now for Channel manager.”

 

 

“HE’S DONE HAVING THE PHOTOSHOOT HYUNSUK! AND THAT KID SAID HE WILL JUST GO TO CR BUT THAT KID MY GOD..”

 

“Did he.. Did he leave once again?”

 

 

“Oh you know very well Hyunsuk-ah”

 

Hyunsuk –ah? I gulp… She only calls me like this when she’s nearing her limit. I can hear the sweetness of the voice of manager but at the same time I can sense the danger within it.

 

 

“If you and Yedam can’t bring that kid to me before 12… YOU’LL. BE. DEAD… Arasso?”

 

I can imagine her evil face right now, Sweet but dangerous voice… She cut off the line and look at my phone.

 

I look at Yedam knowing that he heard everything…

 

“He did that again?”

 

“Yedamie we need to look for that kid or else both of us will die at 12 midnight on the hands of manager.”

 

Both of us gulp. We were both in trance when my phone beeps for a text message.

 

(1 message received)

 

Take care of manager.. Hehe… :-P

 

I held my phone tightly out of annoyance.

 

 

This man really is….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thanks for reading my story.. Please like and subscribe this story. I'm really a fan of YG Treasure... EVenthough they haven't debuted yet, their talents are really undeniable.