Chapter III

What is Life?

HARUTO’S POV

 

I’m now here running for my life..

 

“HARUTOOOOOOOOO”

 

“YEAHHH MARRY ME HARUTO!”

 

“SARANGHAE HARUTO!!!”

 

Tsk.. why do I forgot that I should not remove my mask.. I was busy eating in the night market. I was really hungry that I forgot I only sneak. When that sinks into me, it was too late. I saw ladies looking at me and started screaming…

 

“HARUTOOOOO WAIT FOR ME!!! I’M PREGNANT!”

 

WTF As if I care…

 

Are they not getting tired? I looked at those girls following me..

 

“! They doubled in number!”

 

I doubled my speed and look to left and right where I can hide but I can’t see nothing. As I was running, I saw a girl in front, somehow meters away from us. And she looks shock. Who will not?  A man followed by a bunch of girls. This is insane.

 

If she realizes that I’m an idol, she might block my way. She should not or else I’m doom. I was nearing to that girl but to my amazement she also started running like someone’s chasing her. Tsk.. a lot of weirdos here.

 

I continued running. Stop light? This is the right time. Even it says stop, I continued running…

BEEP!!!

 

BEEP!!!

 

BEEP!!!

 

“YAH IDIOT GET OUT OF THE WAY! IF YOU WANNA DIE DO IT ON THE OTHER PLACE!”

 

I can hear them shouting at me. But I don’t care. It’s better to be bumped by the car rather than be eaten by those hungry women.

 

I was able to go to the other side but I can still see them following. When will they stop? I’m really tired. I need to find a place.

But then, I saw a light of hope when I saw a dark ally. I doubled my speed and tried to hide on the boxes on that dark corner of the street.

 

I heard footsteps passing on the other corner. I think I’m safe now.

 

Just when I was about to take a rest, I saw this girl. It seems that she was able to follow me. I don’t know but I feel really angry now. I was too tired that I can’t really play with the games of this saesangs.

 

She was about to make a step when I forcefully grab her.

 

“W-Who a-are y-you?”

 

I can see the shock in her eyes. What a great actress. Playing dumb huh?

 

“Do you really not know me?”

 

She shook her head lightly. I felt that she was nervous in that moment. Tsk. Who will not? An idol is front of her?

 

I removed my mask and looked at her.

 

“Now tell me, do you still not know me?”

 

Nothing changed to her reaction. She looks at me intently and I don’t know why but her eyes is telling me that she’s afraid but somehow annoyed.

 

“C-Can you please let me go?”

 

What?

 

“I-I don’t have money, y-you can’t get anything from me.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“I said I don’t have money here, I only have 25 cents here.”

 

She even showed me that ing 25 cents. But it’s not the issue here. This girl thinks that I am…

 

“Do you think I’m a robber?”

 

“Are you not?”

 

I bit my lip out of annoyance and grab the 25 cents she was holding and threw it to where I don’t know.

 

“YAH! DON’T PLAY WITH ME! I’M NOT A ROBBER HERE!”

 

“Huh? If you are not a robber, then what are you??”

 

She seems thinking and for unknown reason, her face becomes more terrified. What does this girl even thinking..

 

“A-Are y-you perhaps a p-ert?”

 

“Yeah at last you know that I’m a per---- WAIT! WHAT? ERT? ARE YOU CRAZY?”

 

This girl is really crazy, I’m the one being harassed by those women and she thinks that I’m the ert here.

 

“If you’re not, then just please let me go.”

 

Tsk.. I’m really annoyed. I know it would be easy to just let her go but this woman really put my patience to its limit. I looked at her and it seems that she is now really annoyed.

 

HUH… I looked at my watch, it’s already 11:30 in the evening. Manager might be asking for Hyunsuk to find me. But I don’t care. I won’t lose to this girl.

 

She really piss me off.

 

ICE’S POV

I was still here in the dark ally with this unknown man. She looks harmless but I should not put my guard down especially now that he is shouting at me.

 

“DON’T YOU REALLY KNOW ME?”

 

“I SAID I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE! HOW MANY TIME SHOULD I SAY THAT? IT’S ALREADY 11:30 AND I NEED TO GO HOME!”

 

He looks so shock. If he was pissed in this situation then we are the same. Why won’t he just let me go home?

 

“YAH! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SHOUT AT ME!”

 

“THEN, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT?!”

 

I can see the knot on his forehead. I don’t get it why this man is forcing me to know him, well in fact, he’s just a stranger.

 

“Yeah! I have the right. You know that I’m idol right?”

 

“Idol?”

 

“Yeah, I’m from YG Treasure.”

 

YG? It’s the company that…

 

“Now, do you know me now?”

 

I looked to this man in front of me. He might really be an idol because he really has a face but his attitude is the contrast of it.

 

He is now smirking at me. Too full of himself. Sorry boy but I really don’t know you.

 

“I.DON’T.KNOW.YOU.”

 

And with that his smirk had changed into annoyance.

 

“Yah! Are you a foreigner or what? How come you didn’t know us?”

 

I started walking, I should leave this man. There’s no sense talking to him. He followed me and I can see that he is now wearing again his face mask.

 

“Hey answer my question.”

 

I continued walking not minding him. He is really annoying. How far will this man go? Out of my irritation, I faced him.

 

“So now, will you answer my question?”

 

“Hey boy who I don’t know.”

 

With just the word don’t know, I can see the knot on his forehead, such a brat.

 

“Listen. I don’t know who you really are. And if you will ask why. It’s because I’m not fond of idols.”

 

You’re a liar Ice. You are fond with one.

 

“But you should still know us! Treasure… YG Treasure… Lot of people know us.”

 

“Sorry but I don’t belong to those people. Now, if you don’t need anything, you can leave.”

 

I waved at him, signalling him to just leave.

 

“I just exhausted myself talking to a nonsense girl like you.”

 

“Well, sorry with that. But no one told you to do that.”

 

I started walking again but I was surprise when that man grabs my chocolate for Gunho.

 

“Yah! What are you doing! Give it back!”

 

He smiles ear to ear as if she was satisfied irritating me.

 

“You know you should have a payment for the exhaustion and irritation that you brought me but since you don’t even have a penny, I think this chocolate will do.”

 

“YAH! I’m not in the mood to play with you! GIVE IT BACK!”

 

“No.. No.. I won’t..”

 

He is still smiling like a crazy one. I tried to grab it for many times. He’s too fast and aside from that, he is much taller than me. This bastard! Doesn’t he have anything to do?

 

I tried to get it once again but a man shouted nearby.

 

“HARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________