[9]

Just Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Sinb woke up from the loud noise from her phone but before she can answer the call it suddenly ended. She lazily sit up on the bed and felt her head aching and when she tried to open her eyes her vision is spinning making her feel sick even more. She shakes her head and when her vision is more clearer she take a glance at the room and realised that she isn't in her room, the memories of yesterday went back and that's when she knew that she's in her idol's unit, she hold a smile on her face when suddenly her phone ring again.

          She tensed up when she saw who the caller was, she knew that she messed up and she'll be dead if she won't explain her self properly. She quickly pick up her phone and answers the call.

"He----" she was cut when a yell was heard on the other side of the phone

"HWANG EUNBI WHERE ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU NOT HOME YET?! WHO ARE YOU WITH?! ARE YOU OKAY?! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?! TELL ME!! YAH!!! ANSWER ME YOU KID!!!" She swears that she can see the veins on her face right now and she clearly knows who it was based on the yelling, it's her sowon unnie who looks terrifying when she's angry.

       She sigh and looked at her phone before answering.

"How can I even answer if you didn't even let me talk" she said and that was a wrong move.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YAH! YOUNG LADY WHERE ARE YOU?! IMMA HUNT YOU DOWN!!" She again sigh but let out a soft giggle when a yell was once again heard on the other side of the phone.

" Unnie calm down, nothing bad happend to me. I'm at Yuju unnie's Unit" she explained calmly and felt that her unnie also calmed down

"But atleast you should have call me or yerin that you'll stay there so we wouldn't be worried like a freak in here" an upset tone was visible on her unnie's voice making her feel guilty but still happy at how her unnie's care for her.

"I know. I'm sorry unnie, I just fell asleep yesterday that I barely managed to let you guys know that I'm on yuju unnie's place. Don't worry I'll be home later okay?" She softly said, she didn't told her unnie that she's sick thinking that her unnie's might just be worried about it and storm here.

"Fine but be su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter