[13]

Just Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "I knew this isn't a good idea"  Sinb thought while looking at her surroundings, she just sigh deeply and look at the person on her left side, "she looks so unbothered by the attention" she again thought

" Hey relax okay? " Yuju said and give sinb a sweet smile "Don't mind them" 

    She just nodded and looked at the surroundings, "unnie" she called for the older one's attention who's practically so immersed at looking at the dresses, trying to figure out what's prettier.

"Hmm" yuju softly hummed and take a look at the dancer, a frown was visible on her face making the young dancer confused by the sudden change on the idol's face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sinb asked and the idol didn't even bother to answer. She frown at how weird the idol is right now.

"I can't really pick which suit you best in these dresses" The idol said while taking a glance at the dancer.

"I-, You don't need to buy anything for me unnie!" The dancer shyly said making the older one giggled.

"Really? Okay I'll just buy both of this" Yuju grinned and walk fast towards the cashier leaving the speechless dancer behind.

"What?" Sinb said "aishhh unnie! Wait!" She called the older girl trying to catch up, she pouted when she notice that the older already payed the dresses.

"Stop pouting bi" yuju said grinning widely at how adorable the dancer looks right now

"Why are you so stubborn?" Sinb starts whining and glared at the older girl infront of her, but yuju just giggled and patted her head.

"Come on" yuju then grab sinb's hand and pulled her

"Where are we going?" Sinb asked when they got out of the shop. "I'm hungry already so let's eat" yuju answered excitedly.

        Sinb just let out a loud sigh making the idol chuckled. They move to their tracks and eventually went inside of a restaurant. Choosing their seats, yuju decided to choose what food they'll eat, after a while the food arrived and they both started eating.

       Observing how the dancer eats, yuju sighed and put different kind of dish on sinb's plate, making the dancer flustered but stayed silent.

"Eyyy you need to eat more, don't you like the food here? We can just go and find one that you like" hearing what the singer has said sinb immediately shaked her head, disagreeing.

"No no, it's actually good" Sinb explained a slight giggle left out on .

"There just something that kinda distracts me hehe" Sinb added and casually continued her meal.

"What's taking your attention? Just focus on me" yuju replied whispering the last part of her sentence, unknown for the sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter