[14]

Just Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         Yuju massages her forehead as she drop her body on the couch, tired from the countless schedules. CF filming here, variety show there, photoshoot here, interview there. She got a lot to do, and to make it clear she is not complaining. Rather than complaining, she is thankful that such an opportunity has always come for her, but aside from that she do wished that her company should lessen her schedule and maybe give her a day off.

        Not to mention that her project with Sinb was near to be released. They already filmed the music video which they decided that the young dancer won't be included for a reason. Only 3 days was left and the company already posted the 1st teaser which confused and excite her fans. Confused because they heard an unfamiliar voice harmonizing with their fave artist not to mention that the company didn't even include Sinb's name on the Teaser, (so fishy aight?) and excited because of the fact that their fave is coming back with a surprise. Her fans has been making such theories that she might be collabing with someone, comparing the unfamiliar voice that they heard to the closest singer that they thought.

       Yuju has been seeing the both positive and negative response from the Teaser. And just to fans a little, She pulled her phone out from her pocket and opened her twitter.

         Yuju giggled and close her phone not minding the comments on her recent post. She is sure that it was just all her fans asking and guessing who it might be.

______________________________________

        
       Sinb on the other hand was busy from the dance lessons,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter