[16]

Just Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 


"Unnies! I---- oh! I didn't see anything!!!" 
 

      Sinb immediately ran towards her room as she left both her unnie's in the living room. Yerin and sowon look at each other, both are blushing madly because of embarrassment. Sowon let out a small chuckle as she hold yerin's hand.

"Yerin-ah" sowon nervously called the younger as she look at their clasped hands

"N-neh?" yerin muttered, looking at her unnie whose still looking down on their hands.

      Sowon then let out a loud exhale as she tried to shake the nerves in her body, sowon then moved her head upward, looking deeply at yerin's eyes, searching for something in it as she tighten the hold on yerin's hand . She smiled when she see the thing that she's looking for in the younger one's eyes.

"I have something to tell you" she said softly, as she lovingly stare at the younger one.

    Yerin just nod her head and keep silent, as she squeeze sowon's hand lightly telling the older one to go on.

"I- I love you" sowon mumbled as she lean her head at yerin's shoulder, her face flushed in red

"What? Can you repeat it unnie?" Yerin hold the back of sowon's head and lightly it as she ask the older one because she didn't understand what sowon has said. 

      Sowon moved her head and stop near at yerin's ear. She then whisper something that makes yerin's eyes widen

"I said I love you" sowon didn't move her head as she looks at yerin's face, looking for some reaction, but the younger girl was just shock and her eyes are open wide. Sowon began to feel nervous and she unconciously squeezed yerin's hand, making the girl got back on her zone.

"I- I just want you to k-know what I f-feel, ahmm y-you don't, actually you have, I m-mean uhh, Arghh, n-nevermind" sowon said in a stuttering mess. She looked down immediately, embarrassed of how she acts, she then moved away from the younger whose staying still at her seat while looking at sowon with an unreadable eyes.

"J-just forget a-about what I said, I-I'm sorry yerin-ah" sowon said in a low voice and showed a small sad smile at yerin. She's about to stand and walk away from yerin, but the girl caught her wrist quickly.

"Unnie, can you say it again?" Yerin said as she pulled sowon down to make her sit at the couch again.

"I love you" sowon said in a lower voice while avoiding yerin's gaze.

"Again, but look at me unnie" sowon bit her lower lip nervously as she slowly moved her gazed up at yerin's eyes.

"I - I love you, I love you so m-much yer----" sowon can't even finish her word when yerin lean in and kiss her, making sowon stiffen.

"I love you too unnie, so much" Yerin said smiling widely as she look at sowon whose both eyes are now wide open. Still trying to sink in what yerin just said. Yerin's smile began to get wider when sowon smiled and hugged her tight.

"Oh god, I can't believe this" sowon Said breaking their hug as she hold yerin's face, looking at the girl lovingly. "Y-you're not joking right?" Sowon ask, as she looks at yerin's glowing eyes.

"I'm not. I really do love you unnie, for such a long time I tried to ignore it but here it goes" Yerin said smiling. She hold both of sowon's hand that are holding her face

"Then, Uhh." Sowon rub yerin's face as she look lovingly at yerin's eyes

"Will you be mine? Like officially be mine, forever?" Sowon asked anxiously, unknowingly biting her lower lip because of nervousness

    Sowon is becoming more and more anxious as yerin looks shock, her eyes are wide open, her lips are lightly apart making her jaw open. A single tear simple let out in yerin's eyes,making sowon panic

"H-hey why- why are you crying? Did I startle you? Y-yerin-ah, please don't cry" sowon starts panicking as more tears let out from yerin's eyes and she immediately remove the tear with her thumbs.

"I can't believe this is happening" Yerin thought as she slowly smiled at the person in front of her

"Yes" Yerin said, making sowon stop from removing the tears on her face, she looks at yerin with wide eyes open as she immediately smiled widely

"You mean yes? Like yes YES? You're mine? Officially?! Oh my god!" Sowon hugged her tight as she scream in happiness, yerin smiled and hugged sowon back.

"Yes unnie, I'm your's officially. And you're mine" Yerin said and broke the hugged, looking at sowon's brown orbs lovingly.

"I'm your's yerin-ah, only your's" sowon said loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter