[11]

Just Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            Sinb was busy fidgeting the phone on her hand, waiting for a certain person to sent her a message. She lean her back at her chair still fidgeting her phone when a sudden yell shocked her entire body.

"Hwang Eunbiiiiii!!" Yell by the person who just got inside of the room

"What the hell yewon?! Why are you screaming!?" Sinb as well yelled at the girl because of getting shock, yup Kim Yewon also attend in sinb's school

"Yah listen to me" the younger said and rush to eunbi side "There's a rumor that School attack might be here" yewon explained excitedly while shaking sinb's hand, she unconsciously raised her brows and looked at yewon.

"Psh it might be just a bunch of boy groups I'm not interested" she said and looked at her phone confused on why there's still no message from her idol unnie. Because it's actually the exact time where she received some message from the idol when she's at school.

"How can you be that sure? Anyway why are you so busy on your phone?" Yewon tried to peek on sinb's phone but the latter panicked and immediately moved her phone away from the younger one, which build some suspicion.

"Nothing!" Sinb said and smiled nervously at the younger one.

"Hmm are you seeing someone?" The younger asked straightforwardly and give her a sharp look 

"N-no! What makes you think like that?!" Still in panic sinb replied nervously, but she can't explain why she's feeling like this when she clearly isn't dating anyone and just waiting for her unnie's message. She still can't explain why yuju makes her feel like that.

"Don't you dare lie to me Eunbi-ah, I know yo----" yewon's word was cut by a sudden bell and a sudden announcement, sinb sigh in relief.

"Students please proceed to the Auditorium, School attack is here I repeat school attack is here" 
 

They both looked at each other and "Heol. Come on!" yewon pulled sinb's arm and run straight to the auditorium where a bunch of students already bundled in the front so they have no choice but sit at the far end of the students.

"Haysss seriously yewon? Why do you need to drag me here?" Sinb complain at the younger who just shushed her. 

Sinb just pouted and pick her phone from her pocket and looked at the messages, her brows immediately frown when a text was received from the idol.

From: Yuppup Unnie  <2: 59 pm sent> 

 "See you bbi♡" 

                         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter