[10]

Just Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

              It was 5 in the afternoon when sinb arrived in their apartment and she knows that she's pretty late and she'll probably get some scolding from the older ones because of her absence last night and today. She silently closed the door and felt relieved when she saw that there's no one inside at the moment, she thought that they maybe still in their work. She step forward and moved her body towards her room, when she was about to open her door a sudden voice was heard from the side of her room making her stopped moving and slowly faced the latter that was seriously looking at her, she let her face put a nervous smile and greeted the older girl infront of her.

"Hi Unnie?"

"And why are you late? Why didn't you come home yesterday?" The older one ask concern and a little fuming was evident on her voice.

"Ehh I'm sorry, it's just that ahmm." She internally panicked as she cannot put the right word on her tongue

"Don't "ahmm" me Hwang, you're gonna explain or you're gonna explain?" She was about to get terrified more but it lessen because of the question that the older girl asks. 
'What the heck is wrong with yerin unnie? Agdhskjj I don't know if I should be scared or annoyed, it's clearly just the same' she sigh and look at the older girl with her infamous judging look

"I'm gonna poke that eyes of yours if you still won't start explaining, try me hwang" The look on sinb's face immediately changed and a pout was unconsciously seen on her face.

"It's just that I-uh.... Kinda got ahmm.... sick yesterday?" She slowly explained and avoid her gaze to the older girl infront of her so she definitely have no idea what's her unnie's reaction

"You're SICK yet you didn't even bother to call us?! Really sinb?!" She winced when she heard the older girl yell at her and pouted.

"Mian. I immediately felt asleep when my back touches the soft bed" she mumbled with her 'oh so adorable pouting lips'

"Nevermind that. Are you feeling better now? Did Yuju treat you right last night?" Sinb immediately looks up at her unnie when she checks her temperature trying to know if the younger is still sick.

"Don't worry unnie yuna - unnie treat me good last night, I'm feeling better now. I just need to change first okay?" Sinb said and remove Yerin's hand on her neck.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter