[15]

Just Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  Sowon was washing the dishes in their unit, she's in a day off as she happened to be busy on the past few weeks. She's becoming more and more popular in the entertainment industry as she was cast by a lot of shows, as an mc, a guest, a panelist and etc. All of that is such a good chance for her, but still she's waiting for some particular career to cast her.

     She put away all the plates that she washed as she dry her hands. Sowon walked to the living room and sit on the couch, turning on the TV as she looks for something to watch but turn it off when she found nothing. Feeling the tiredness on her body, she lay her head on the couch and closed her eyes relaxing her body. After a minute, the silence on the living room was disrupted.

"Oh unnie" Yerin muttered not expecting the person that she saw.

       Yerin immediately silenced herself as she notice that sowon's eyes are still closed. Contemplating that her unnie is asleep, she silently walk over to sowon and sit on her unnie's side. She look over at her unnie's face and tiredness was seen all over the model's face. She sigh and put her bag at the table, scooting over to sowon's side she sit comfortably and carefully put her unnie's head on her shoulder. She held her unnie's head with her right arm, she blushed by the closeness of their faces but she eventually snap back.

"Damn focus! You might wake her up!" Yerin said on her mind, clearly she's talking to herself which is kinda funny

"But she looks cute right now, and her face is so close oh my god!" She begin to panic as she shake her head, trying to remove her thoughts.

     She is still thinking about her unnie's face, as she steal a glance at sowon whose sleeping soundly. She smiled as she see how peaceful the older looks right now, her gaze went to sowon's long eyelashes, down to her unnie's tall and pointed nose, then to her unnie's god - gifted jawline, she blushed madly when her gaze drop on sowon's pink lips. She quickly move her eyes away and shaked her head roughly, but she eventually stiffen when she felt a long pair of arms on her waist. 

      Yerin slowly looked over at her right and she let out a loud sighed when she see that sowon's still sleeping but she just comfortably wrap her arms on Yerin's waist as if she's cuddling with her pillow. Yerin then let go of sowon's head as she see how comfortable her unnie looks right now. She then decided to close her eyes as she feel exhausted because of work. Soon after yerin fell asleep with sowon in her side.

______________________________________

 

       After an hour sowon is starting to wake up but she didn't open her eyes, she tighten her arms on the thing that she's cuddling , she can smell the scent and it's so famili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter