[12]

Just Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Can you stop whining?" Umji annoyingly said while watching the girl in front of her who can't even stay still.

"Fine pshh" the dancer sat up straight and lean her back on her chair

"Anyway, who are we meeting here? I'm bored" Sinb whine again and the youngest just rolled her eyes and sigh before answering the dancer.

"Didn't you listen earlier? She said that she'll meet us so that's why we're waiting for her" umji explained but sinb just give her a weird look

"I'm sorry, who?" The dancer asked and umji just give up and rolled her eyes once more, she already decided not to answer any questions from the dancer.

"Yahhh!  Are you ignoring me?" Sinb asked disbelief that she got ignored, But the younger doesn't even budge.

"Who's ignoring who?" Ask by Yuju who just arrived on their table and took a sit beside sinb, who have her eyes wide open. And again umji just rolled her eyes.

"Good thing that you're already here unnie, 'coz that girl can't stop whining" umji complain and pointed the girl beside yuju.

"Y-yah! I'm not whining" Sinb immediately differ and looks at the idol infront of her "btw why are you here unnie?"

"Why? Don't you want me here?" Yuju ask back and looks at the dancer who seems flustered by her sudden question

"O-ohh nooo. Don't misunderstood me unnie haha" Sinb nervously explained while looking at yuju

"Eyyy I'm just kidding you know? Hahaha" the singer said and giggled at the dancers reaction.

    

          Umji just watch them half annoyingly and half happily, 'look at them being all cute infront of me pshh disrespectful' umji smirked and cleared out wanting to have the attention of the two other girls. "EHEM" the two immediately looks at her, confused.

 

"Oh my haha sorry my throats kinda itchy" umji smirk and looked at her unnie "Anyway let's take a picture before going home, for the memories. Right eunbi?" Her smirk was even bigger and sinb just rolled her eyes because of how obvious that was. 

"Yeah sure, that reminds me that we keep on hanging out but we don't even have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter