The Turnaround

Lead Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

The leaders smiled at each other and headed for the couch. Yonghwa gentlemanly extended his arm, motioning for Sunye to sit first. He quickly followed and took a seat. Noticing the gap between them, he scooted closer to her. He then reached for her hands and held on to them tightly. His palms were a tad sweaty. She let out a soft laugh. He broke their hands apart and held her by her shoulders. He shifted her so she was facing him. She looked into his eyes as he interlaced his fingers with hers. His face slowly inched closer and closer to hers. She was tense, but not hesitant. He closed his eyes and headed for her lips.

"Sunyeeeee!" a sing-song voice called out from down the hall.

They quickly separated and let go of each other's hands.

"Sunye! Yonghwa-ssi! May we come in?" Yeeun asked as she knocked, although the door was open.

"Yes," Sunye answered. "Why did you knock?" she asked as Yeeun and Jungshin stepped inside.

"Well, we didn't want to interrupt anything."

"What would you be interrupting?" Yonghwa cheekily replied, turning to Sunye. He winked in her direction.

"I just wanted to apologize. I know I've been a real jerk to the two of you about this whole ordeal. My paranoia and overprotectiveness got the best of me. You guys like each other a lot; it's quite obvious."

Sunye and Yonghwa laughed nervously.

"What? It's true. You know, I even have a suggestion for what you two can perform. B

Please log in to read the full chapter