The Reunion

Lead Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today was the day "Musictown" was going live for the first time. The idols arrived at about the same time, with CNBLUE being slightly ahead. As Sunye stepped out of the van, Yonghwa smiled and waved at her right away from the bench he parked himself onto. She waved back at him with an equally large grin. They haven't spoken to or seen each other since the day the last rehearsed. For Sunye, it was because of nerves. For Yonghwa, it was due to making numerous last-minute changes on his ballad. As well as nerves.

Sohee joined the other emcees as her group members joined their respective partners. The PDs led them to their previously assigned rooms to practice once more before hair, makeup, and of course, the live stage.

Yonghwa and Sunye entered their dressing room. He nervously tugged on the collar of his shirt as he looked at Sunye. He cleared his throat.

"You look amazing," he told her.

He meant it too. She was dressed in an oversized sweater and tights and had her hair tied back. She wasn't even wearing any makeup, but he still thought she was the most radiant woman on the planet.

"Thank you," she said, noting the honestly in his tone. "You look very handsome yourself."

Yonghwa looked down to observe his own outfit. Black cardigan, white scoopneck, and faded jeans. His outfit was just as casual as hers, but he still felt inferior. He looked in the mirror and played with his messy bed-head. "I'm a mess." He turned bac

Please log in to read the full chapter