The Mission

Lead Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

As soon as Hyerim heard this, she jumped back up. She happened to be a CNBLUE fangirl as well.

"Unnie, can I go with you?" she gleefully pleaded.
Sunye froze. She was hoping to spend some time alone with Yonghwa, but she quickly realized that her plans would be foiled as Minhyuk was still with him. Plus, she could tell how much the innocent maknae only wanted to talk to her favorite band and not interfere with the leaders.

"Of course!" Sunye gave Hyerim a smile and linked arms with her. They slowly began to make their way to the door. Yeeun shook her head and chuckled as she picked up her guitar. "Time for another vlog!" she exclaimed as she set up her Macbook.

"Hey, you're not gonna talk about us going over to CNBLUE, right?" Sunye fearfully asked.

The blonde happily held up some sheet music and replied, "Of course not! It's just a new song for Yenny Day!"

...

"So what are we going to say to them?" the pigtailed dongsaeng asked as they walked. "I'm so nervous. I know we already met them and even shared the stage with them before, but I always get butterflies." Sunye knew exactly how she felt and giggled.

"I have no idea."

Please log in to read the full chapter