The Flaw

Lead Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Well, she could join you and Jonghyun! You guys are the only group without a rapper," he concluded.

Yeeun was shocked. 

What the-? This guy is really amazing! 

Yonghwa was just full of perfect solutions, as if he had this planned. This was idea was too smooth. She couldn't leave Sunye along with this scumbag. What could he be up to?

"How about we leave our maknaes with Minhyuk-ssi for a dance performance, seeing as they're our best dancers and Minhyuk-ssi can freestyle, while Jungshin-ssi can team up with Yoobin for a rap battle? Then Jonghyun-ssi and Sunye can work together on a ballad since they both have delicate voices, leaving the strong vocalists- you and I- together," she suggested.

Yonghwa covered his mouth with his hand and smiled viciously.  "Ahhh," he elongated. "I like Yeeun sunbaenim's reasoning. Very impressive. Pair us with our female counterparts."

Yeeun smiled.

"However, I just remembered Jungshin-ah is quite fond of you. I know he'd very much like to work with you. I should've thought of that the first time." He smacked his forehead. "Guys!" He motioned for his bandmates to join him. "Come in, we're discussing the special stages." The boys followed. "So, new plan. How about Jungshin with you for a rap ballad, Minhyuk will stay with your maknaes, Jonghyun and Yoobin-ssi can do an edgy rock performance, leaving Sunye-ssi and me- we can just brainstorm together later." Yonghwa wasn't going to give up.

Sohee broke her silence to end Yeeun and Yonghwa'

Please log in to read the full chapter