The Challenge

Lead Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Fine, if you guys don't want to join me then I'll just do it." Sunye looked at the gloomy Hyerim. "With Hyerim," she added.

Yoobin saw the sadness on Sunye's face. She leaned in close to Yeeun and whispered, "Hey, why don't we like Yonghwa again?"

Yeeun stared at Yoobin as if she had just asked her the solution of one plus one. "Are you serious? Something really weird was going on when I saw him backstage at the last Gayo Daejun. He just seems like such a tool. I'm pretty sure he was trying this on other girls too. Just because you're good-looking doesn't mean you can go around hitting on innocent girls as you please. Jung Yonghwa doesn't fool me."

Yoobin noticed the frustration on her face and said, "Yeeun-ah, it seems like you are also crushing on him. You need to tell Sunye!"

Yeeun waved her hand and clicked her tongue. "Yah, don't be ridiculous! I don't like him like that. Or even at all." She pointed her nose in the air. "I'm telling you, this guy is bad news."

At that moment, the girls heard three quick taps on their door.

"Yes?" Sohee answered.

The knob turned slowly. Very slowly. The anticipation was killing them. They were expecting it to be a PD telling them it was their time to rehearse. However, to their surprise, the person standing before them was none other than leader Yonghwa himself.

Yeeun piped up. Was she being too loud? Did he hear everything she said? She stared at the smirk on

Please log in to read the full chapter