The Agreement

Lead Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Right before the groups could split up, they heard footsteps walking towards the dressing room.

"The PD!" they all exclaimed. They were like teenagers at a party after finding out their parents were coming home early. The girls quickly scrambled to couch while the boys headed for the door. Yonghwa stuck his head out to make sure the coast was clear.

Bad idea.

"Huh? You're already together?" the PD asked as he approached the room.

"Already?" Hyerim asked.

"Oh, yes. May I come in? I have some news for both groups. It's nothing drastic, but you will have to set aside some time for this extra project. Since this is yet another new show, we discussed having special stages to increase viewership and gain our audience."

"Like collaborations?" Jungshin innocently asked.

"Exactly."

"Ooh," the idols exclaimed in feigned shock.

"But wait! There's more. It won't be a Wonder Girls and CNBLUE stage. You will split up. Now, I know there are more girls than boys so talk amongst yourselves to figure out a group situation."

Sohee raised her hand. "Actually, I was thinking of sitting this one out. Since I already participated in the emcee special stage, I thought performing another one on top of our regular stage might be too much."

The PD nodded his head. "Ah, that's right. Okay. Well, that just made the groups even!" He stood in silence and thought. "Hmm, this will work out quite nicely. If

Please log in to read the full chapter