The Guarantee

Lead Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jungshin-ssi, has Yonghwa-ssi been in a relationship before? A serious one?" Yeeun asked as they walked into the empty room.

"Yes. He had a girlfriend before we debuted." He put his bass down. "Why do you ask?"

Yeeun sat down on the couch and cupped her chin in her hands as she did some thinking. She was starting to feel guilty about her altercation with her groupmate. Her confidante. Her sister.
"Does he really like her?" She shifted to face Jungshin. "I mean, it's nothing personal against your hyung. Well, I guess it kind of is. No offense, but he doesn't seem like someone who can commit. I hope I'm wrong though. Am I wrong, Jungshin-ssi?"

He emitted a thoughtful hum. "Well, I can say this- I've never see him look at anyone the way he looks at Sunye sunbaenim. He never talks about anyone the way he talks about Sunye sunbaenim. He never put so much effort in a girl like he did with Sunye sunbaenim. Hyung seems like a playboy, but his heart is in the right place. He is a good person. There's nothing to worry about, Yeeun sunbaenim."

She gave him a smile and patted his shoulder. "Noona," she said.

"Noona," he echoed with a nod.

"I feel horrible for being so cruel to Sunye. I feel horrible for being so judgemental towards Yonghwa-ssi. But everytime I see him, he's always flirting with some girl. He and Sunye shouldn't be together if he's like that."

Jungshin chuckled. "Hyung is naturally friendly. And he'

Please log in to read the full chapter