You're Mine

Letting Nature Take Its Course

After settling the kids in the tent, the adults decided to take turns guarding the kids, so Seojin and Narae went to take a nap before switching with the couple in the early morning. Oppa, what should we do tomorrow after the kids leave? What about a date night to my house? I was thinking of bringing Yeolmu out for a trip, it's my turn to look after Yeolmu (Somin had volunteered to take care of Yeolmu two days every week to give her parents and oppa a break, she loved Yeolmu too much anyways and it was fine by her older brother and sister-in-law). Ohhh, what about we bring him shopping, I've always wanted to buy him a present as an uncle anyways! Uncle? Where did you get that idea? What? Aren't I his 3rd favourite guy??? Oh please! Seunggi and Somin laid on the picnic mat and stargazed until they heard someone come out of the tent, Somin imo, Yoojin had a nightmare...can I sleep with you? Little Yoojin toddled in between the two and sat on Somin's lap, sure you can, come lie down with me and samchon. Somin sang Yoojin a lullaby and held her tiny hand as she fell asleep peacefully in her favourite imo's arms, Seunggi had once again imagined how Somin would be with their kids when they were married and fell in love again.

Filming ended in the early afternoon and Seunggi and Somin were on the way to her brother's place to pick Yeolmu up, excited to go on an outing with the cutie. Yeolmu ah, your samchon and imo are here! Somin's brother handed Yeolmu to Seunggi, Thank God for you and Seunggi, your sister-in-law and I can take a brief break! Somin's brother was always grateful that Somin loved Yeolmu so much and was such great help to his wife. Enjoy your two days with my little man, I'm going to enjoy a date with my wife as well! Somin had entered Yeolmu's room with her sister-in-law to take Yeolmu's stuff while Seunggi waited outside with Somin's brother, Hey, I can see you really like my baby sis, and I know you will treat her well, so I am going to be straightforward with you. Are you planning on spending your whole life with her? She's definitely a keeper, and if she's willing, I swear to treat her like the most precious thing on earth. That's all I need to know, you have my blessings! Thank you hyungnim! 

Yeolmu ah! Aren't you excited to be outside? Somin was carrying Yeolmu while Seunggi had his hands around Somin, both of them were in disguise of course, they had yet to make it official to the public as they were afraid it would affect the show, they were going to come clean after the show ended or around the last episode. They were lucky it was a weekday and there were lesser people walking around the streets, reducing the chance of them being recognised. The trio walked into a cute baby store to buy Yeolmu a gift and it happened that the helpers were mostly ahjummas that would not likely recognise them. How can I help this cute family? Your baby looks so much like his parents! The ahjumma assistant seemed like she did not recognise the two of them and recommended some items to Seunggi, and if Somin had let him, he would have bought everything. After 30 minutes, Seunggi and Somin left with some clothes for Yeolmu, of course after hearing tons of compliments of how they looked like a perfect family. 

They decided to go to a baby-friendly restaurant for dinner, glad that most of the diners there were too busy with their own kids to bother about the two celebrities. Somin was busy feeding Yeolmu his baby food while Seunggi ate his share quickly so he could feed Somin as well, looking very much like the other families in the restaurant, just that both were one of the most well-known actors and actresses in Korea. After strolling around, Seunggi and Somin decided to head home for Yeolmu's nap, Oppa, this isn't the way to my house? I know, we are going to mine! Why? I got permission from your oppa and parents to spend the night at mine, so your parents can have a good night sleep! Okay...Somin side-eyed her boyfriend, but Seunggi just smiled mischieviously at her. 

Tadah! When did you prepare all these? It's a secret! Seunggi had prepared a baby cot and a few baby essentials for Yeolmu in his living room. Yeolmu seemed to have also realised the new toys he had and squealed in excitment, wanting to be let down. While watching Yeolmu play with his toys from home in the cot, Seunggi and Somin sat on the sofa, Hey, what do you say we do this more often? Really, I don't want your parents to think that you accidentally had a baby, haha! Plus, won't it be 'spoiling' your interior? Well, I have fallen in love with this little man and his aunt, so why not? I'll take it as daddy training! Daddy training? Who's giving you a kid? Who else? Seunggi ticked Somin and he fell above her. Their lips met and the rest is up to your imagination. 

Seunggi opened his eyes and saw Somin next to him sleeping soundly and a smile crept up his face. How he wish that he could see her next to him every morning and kiss her good morning. Hey, it isn't nice to stare at someone when they're asleep! Somin flicked Seunggi's forehead playfully. She got up to check on Yeolmu but was pulled back by Seunggi to the bed, I've got to check on Yeolmu, he's gonna wake up any moment! Just a while more, we'll get up when he wakes up then! The two lay in bed and Seunggi brought up a certain topic that he wanted to talk about for a long time. Hey, you know I really love you a lot right? Okay...where is this going? I respect you and will not force you to do things that you don't want to, after last night, I think we have gotten to the stage where we have to set some boundaries, you get what I'm saying? Yeah...I trust you so I'm also going to be clear. I have made a vow to God to not do it until I get married, you're okay with it right? Definitely, a relationship is built on mutual understanding and trust and I respect your decisions. I won't do anything that you don't want to either, you trust oppa right? Yep! But that won't stop me from hugs, cuddles and kisses! Stop playing around, hahaha! Just as Seunggi planted kisses on Somin, they heard a cry from the living room, See! Now Yeolmu is awake! I got to go pick him up before he cries! 

Chef Seunggi at your service! Milk for my little man and eggs and a smoothie for my big baby! Enjoy! Seunggi had prepared breakfast for Somin and Yeolmu. Seunggi was feeding Yeolmu milk while Somin ate breakfast, You sure you want to feed him? Yeah, like I said, Daddy training! My little buddy enjoys it too, don't you? Somin smiled, she could see herself spending her life with this man in front of her. She had only dated 3 times in her 30 years of life but this was the first time she felt like she found the right one to trust her future with, and it had only been a few months since they've met. After breakfast, Seunggi thought it would be good for some exercise along the Han River with Somin and Yeolmu. The two got changed into exercise clothes (Somin had already amassed a decent collection of clothes at his house) and the trio went for a walk to enjoy the view and cooling breeze. It was time to send Yeolmu home to his parents and before they left Somin's brother's house, her brother gave Seunggi a knowing look and Somin was confused. Seunggi sent Somin home as he had a shoot at night and Somin had a pictorial as well and needed to get ready, and they decided to meet again for Little Forest in a few days.