The Meeting

Letting Nature Take Its Course

Seunggi sits down in front of the producers nervously as he thinks about what he got himself into. Kids, a forest, Seojin hyung and Narae noona made the new show he agreed to join way more complicated yet interesting than the other variety shows he flimed before. He had been wanting to take a break or an extended healing period after his heavy fliming schedule, hoping to rest his body and mind, and more importantly, find his other half after he broke up with his ex 1 year ago. He had initiated the breakup after realising that he could not pay enough attention to her and felt that it wasn't right for her to keep waiting for him, thus secretly hoped that he could find someone in the same industry, at least she could understand the nature of his job better. When one of the writers that was on his older shows approached him to join Little Forest, he thought it would be the best balance to taking it easy and yet fliming, something that Seunggi really loved.

"Long time no see noona!" Seunggi was glad to see one of the writers that worked with him in 2 Days 1 Night and Noona Over Flowers. The writer had briefed him on the new show he was starting and immediately Seunggi was on board, the show was different: it ventured into a new territory of variety and it also aligned with Seunggi's own ideals, to raise children that were able to survive in the city but at the same time, enjoy and appreciate the beauty of nature and learn how to protect and interact with their surroundings. Having Seojin hyung and Narae noona with him just made him even more excited, Seojin hyung and him went way back while Narae noona was like the missing older sister he never had. 

"Oh, I almost forgot! There's another adult joining us, and you will only find out who the person is on our first fliming, to keep your hopes!" The writer added on mischievously before ending the meeting. Now Seunggi was curious, he thought they needed another person to begin with anyways and hopefully it would be a female that handles kids well. He then headed off to meet Seojin and Narae at their usual haunt after all their private briefings, excited to discuss who might be their last addition.

"I hope its a female dongsaeng that I can boss around and ask her to do things for me, haha!" Narae jokingly threw out. "I just hope she can cook well," Seojin quietly adds. "I just wish she is someone that loves children and treats them sincerely," Seunggi added. The older two were surprised at how serious Seunggi was about the casual conversation, "You sound like you are looking for a potential wife more than an additional pair of hands, not that I mind if its a she and you two click off!" Narae eyed Seunggi, to which Seunggi scoffed. 

Back home, Seunggi was lying on bed and flipping through the television when he happened to see a certain somebody on the screen. He set the control down and began studying the girl on screen and soon, he was on Naver searching up her profile, realising that he had watched a few of her shows and really enjoyed them, and it helped that she seemed like a genuinely nice girl. After an hour of research, he decided to go to bed as he had to be at a photoshoot before gathering for the first fliming of Little Forest tomorrow evening.

Seunggi woke up with butterflies in his stomach, thinking about fliming for Little Forest made him excited and he wanted to finish the photoshoot as fast as possible to make the trip to the first fliming location. At 4pm, he arrived at a neighbourhood in Seoul in front of a big builiding that looked like a residential block, "Who's house is it? You aren't selling me off somewhere right?" Seunggi joked as the assistant audio director put on his mic. 

He rang the bell and heard the bark of a dog, "Wait, you mean this huge building belongs to one person! It must be an old and rich sunbae of ours!" Seunggi waited nervously for the owner to speak through the intercomm and was shocked to hear a young female voice booming through the doorbell. He opened the door and heard the cry of a baby and saw a female figure carrying a cute little baby and standing at the foyer. The girl looked up and Seunggi was shocked...