I LOVE YOU

Letting Nature Take Its Course

Somin decided to stay in her room and stay extremely quiet, hoping that the pitch black house would trick the intruder to take his time and not search the highest floor immediately. She stared at her phone, wondering when he would come, Stay where you are and lock your door, I'm coming ASAP! It had been 5 minutes and Somin saw through the camera that the guy was on the second floor and it would be any moment before he came up and found her. Soon, the footsteps got louder and louder and it stopped in front of her door. I know you are in there, come out or I'll break open the door...Somin cowered in fear and prayed he would come quick to safe her, as independent as she was, she did not want to involve the police yet and knew that her tiny frame was no match for the intruder. 

The door was kicked open and the burly man stepped into the room, Ahhhh...how did you find me here again? I thought you were in jail and given a restraining order! Well, I was released yesterday and thought you'd like a visit...He approached the cowering Somin and smiled menacingly. He grabbed Somin's chin and arms, wanting to forcefully hug her; Somin braced herself until she heard a familiar voice shouting her name. Just as the man covered , he came running in and landed a flying kick on the man, sending him across the room from Somin. By then, Somin was shaking and sobbing as Seunggi fought the man almost twice his size. Seunggi ran in front of Somin, wanting to prevent the man from approaching her again, but was kicked and punched, causing him to fall to the ground...Oppa! Stop hitting him! Somin was hugging Seunggi and crying, making Seunggi's heart break but gave him the strength to get up and deal the man a deathly blow, sending him rolling down the stairs. The police had arrived in the nick of time to capture the intruder and record their statements, leaving Seunggi and a shakened Somin in her house at midnight. The man had been Somin's stalker that was caught 2 years ago and given a lengthy restraining order but obviously was daring enough to break it again, and choosing a day where she was alone to ambuse her. Thankfully, Seunggi had felt something was off when he was driving away and decided to turn back to check on Somin when she had called for him, allowing him to call the police and reach her before anything happened. 

After the police had left, it was just the two of them, with Somin still visibly shaken. Hey, it's okay now, I'm here and no one is going to hurt you okay? Instead of answering, Somin whimpered...Seunggi took the shivering Somin into his arms and hugged her tight. Oppa, does it hurt? Somin touched the pinkish-purple bruise on Seunggi's cheek and looked at him. No sweetheart, I'm more worried about you, you shielded me just now didn't you? Your back must hurt? Seunggi shifted his hand to her back, rubbing it softly. Instead of a reply, Somin starting crying...What if he comes back? What if he had beaten you up even worse? What if you didn't make it in time? Seunggi's heart broke into pieces, seeing Somin so worried for him and the amount of concern she had made him even more convinced, he wanted her. Hey, I promise from now on, I'll protect you and never let you get harmed in anyway...I love you...Seunggi kissed Somin's forehead. Instead of replying, Somin allowed her lips to meet his. 

Soon after the confession, Somin had fallen asleep in the safe arms of Seunggi and the two of them were on the sofa in an uncomfortable position. Seunggi whispered to Somin that he would carry her up to her room for her comfort and he swiftly lifted the tiny figure up the stairs into her bed. Just as he tucked her into bed, she held onto his hand and refused to let go...Stay with me, I'm scared...Somin moved over to give Seunggi space on her bed , to which he got into after some hesitation. After a few nightmares and cooing, the two slept until the next morning, where Seunggi woke up to an empty bed and quickly rushed downstairs, relieved to see Somin cooking breakfast. The smell of coffee and the scene of Somin in an apron was something he could get used to daily...

Hey, since we don't have schedules these two days, you wanna go for a date? It's okay if you are still worried about what happened yesterday...Sure! I'm fine oppa, I have nothing to be afraid of with you by my side! After breakfast, the two went to the movies, ate bbq and went on a stroll at the Han River, enjoying their first date like a normal couple, with a hat and mask of course. You want to sleep over at my house tonight? Will your parents be back tonight? Yeah, but I can just give them a heads up, they trust me enough! 

Oppa, your house is gorgeous! After washing up, Seunggi and Somin lay in his bed talking about Yeolmu and the kids at Little Forest. The two of them loved kids and the way they interacted with the kids showed how adept they were and how great parents they were going to be in the future. Let's go shopping for some household items for you tomorrow...Huh, but why? If you are going to be coming over, I want you to have your things here! Dream on!

Guess it took them long enough to finally progress this far, given that Seojin and Narae had already bet after the first meeting when they would get together officially. It may have taken a long time to even confess, but the train was definitely travelling full steam ahead!