It's Official

Letting Nature Take Its Course

Leading up to the 4th filming of Little Forest, the lovebirds spent almost every free day together, either exercising, eating or babysitting Yeolmu. Yeolmu and Somin's family had gotten so used to Seunggi that they already considered him as family, something that they never did with Somin's previous boyfriends. On the day of the 4th filming, Seunggi and Somin made their way together to the pension, meeting Seojin and Narae who greeted them with teasing smiles, Don't you guys have something to confess? Seunggi grabbed Somin's hand and kissed her on her forehead, his favourite act of affection, showing everyone that she was his. Aish, because of you guys, I owe Narae a meal, I had bet that it would take longer for you guys to be official! Seojin was complaining but glad that they were finally together. 

When the kids arrived, Seunggi and Somin greated them with hugs and kisses, and the kids seemd to have also sensed that the two were in especially good moods. Narae imo, why is Seunggi samchon always smiling at Somin imo? Does samchon like the pretty imo? Yihan was eating lunch with Narae as the two lovebirds were playing catch with Yoojin, the twins and Yejun. Why do you ask that? My own uncle is like that with his girlfriend too, he smiles at her the whole time and is always looking out for her! Narae just smiled at the quick-witted 7 year old and sat him down next to her. 

Imo, my kite got stuck on the tree! I can't get it down and the samchons are at the treehouse! Yihan tugged at Somin's shirt, pointing at the kite stuck in a tall tree next to the kitchen. Narae was probably too small and a bit too heavy for the tree branch, leaving Somin no choice but to climb the tree by herself. Imo, be careful, don't fall! Yoojin and the little girls were cheering for Somin as she slowly inched her way up the 2m tall tree, while Yihan went to call Narae who was in the room with Yejun. Just as Somin reached out for the kite, the branch let out a snap and fell, together with Somin and Yihan's kite...Imo! The girls ran up to Somin who was lying on the grass, still for a moment. Somin slowly got up and scanned herself, glad to see that she had broken her fall well and only had a few scratches here and there, all that self-defence lessons surely came in handy. Just then, the guys came walking towards the pension from the tree house and Somin pretended that nothing happened, not wanting to worry her oppas. 

While Seojin and Narae were preparing lunch, Seunggi and Somin were playing monsters with Yoojin, Grace and Yoojin in the house. Bang! Bang!Bang! Samchon is coming to catch you guys! It was obvious that Seunggi had taken on the monster role while Somin was the safe fortress for the little kids to hide, and Somin decided to join in the torture of Seunggi by using the blocks as guns to shoot Seunggi, bringing the fight to a whole new level. Soon after, it was the kids and Somin armed with guns against a defenseless Seunggi who kept dying and reviving to please the kids, while Somin was having a whale of time playing with the kids. Jung Somin! Why did you start using the guns, now there's no return to this game! Too bad oppa! It's your fault for starting it haha! The game continued for half an hour, with Seunggi dying and revivng non-stop and the kids running full force to Seunggi and crashing back into Somin's arms, to which the kids innocently hit Somin at her upper arm where she broke her fall with. Every hug she gave was painful, she must have gotten a bruise from breaking her fall under her sleaves but didn't want to spoil the fun, so tried her best not to show it, afterall, it was just a tiny bruise and nothing was broken. I can't already! I give up! Please give me a break! Okay, samchon, you lost! Grace had called the truce and went back into Somin's arm, accidentally ramming her wooden toy block right into Somin's bruise. Ouch! Somin inadvertently let out a small welp but covered afterwards, Imo, I'm sorry, did I hurt you ? No honey, you didn't, it's okay...Upon hearing that Somin was hurt, Seunggi ran to her and began examining her, finding a relatively big bruise on her upper hand. How did this happen? It's nothing, I bumped into the wall just now...Imo fell down a tree just now! Yoojin ah...Somin tried to hush Yoojin but it was too late. Grace, tell me what happened just now?  Seunggi took Grace onto his lap. 

Where you just going to keep quiet about that big fall you had earlier on if Yejun and Grace didn't spill what happened? I just didn't want you to worry...Seunggi and Somin were in the living room taking care of the kids after lunch while Seojin and Narae, as well as the staff, took a break and Seunggi took the chance to take a closer look at Somin's injury. Shaking his head, he took the chance to give her a get-well kiss when he thought the kids were not looking. They kissed! They kissed! Yihan screamed at the top of his lungs after he came out of the room to find a toy and happened to see the scene of Seunggi kissing Somin, leaving the two very flustered. Yihan ah, keep it a secret okay? Okay, but in return, I want a yogurt drink! Okay, I'll get you one, just one! Seunggi had no choice but to bribe the 7 year old. 

That evening, they decided to play treasure hunting and Seunggi and Somin were bringing Brooke, Yoojin and Yejun up the tiny hill to look for the treasure, when Seunggi heard Brooke scream. Samchon, there's a snake! Seunggi carried Brooke and tried to scare the snake away but to no avail, and the snake just crept closer to the two. Just then, Somin appeared and threw a stone away from them to distract the snake, managing to lead the snake on another path away from them. Seriously oppa? That was actually hilarious...hahahaha! Somin was teasing Seunggi non-stop and he could not even defend himself in embarassment. 

That night, they were having an outdoor bbq in front of the treehouse and Seunggi was in charge of grilling meat while Somin was busy feeding the girls, Yoojin had refused to leave Somin's side the whole day today and Grace had also wanted her favourite imo to sit by her. Somin saw that Seunggi was busy grilling meat and wanted to feed him some food and had finally managed to distract the girls with popcorn, allowing her to take some food to feed Seunggi. Thanks, babe, meat tastes like honey when you feed me! Stop it, you're cringey! Imo, come sit with me! Seunggi was about to put Yoojin and Grace into his list of enemies, if not that he loved the two as much as Somin did.