The game she's got

Second time is a charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul didn’t show up at Yongsun’s house for an entire week.

The woman knew her former wife very well, and she thought it was better to let things call down until Yongsun could behave naturally around her.

Her son asked her to take him to a concert, and she picked him up on the sidewalk.

Other than that, Moonbyul talked to her best friend through texts, and they never mentioned what happened in her apartment.

The brown-haired woman was going through an internal struggle because she adored her ex-wife as a friend. Nonetheless, their most recent meeting definitely woke up things she believed were long gone.

The 32-year-old lawyer decided to do something to overcome their unexpected little yet torrid moment.

Moonbyul called one of her flings and invited the girl for a night of .

In her mind, the brunette imagined that her recent weakness for her ex might be related to a lack of action.

The girl was all flattered by the invitation. Nevertheless, she suggested that they go to a nightclub first.

Little did Moonbyul know that Wheein and Hyejin also invited Yongsun to go out and dance and that they all would end up in the same place.

It happened on Saturday night, around 11 pm.

Yongsun was left alone at home by her husband one more time and she didn’t think twice when her friends from high school called.

Jun-su  asked permission to spend the weekend at his aunt’s house (Moonbyul’s sister) to play video game with his cousins and Yongsun allowed it without any problem because the black-haired woman had always had a great relationship with her sister-in-law and they adored each other.

The brunette met her friends at the door of the nightclub and they called attention of men and women with their beauty as soon as they got inside.

The trio ordered a drink and got a table in a quieter corner. 

Hyejin sipped her beverage and whispered in the older woman’s ear:

__ Have you and Byul-yi talked after that day?

__ No. Well... We texted a couple of times about our general topics, but neither of us mentioned what happened. She probably regrets that situation... __ The black-haired woman responded.

Wheein asked right away:

__ How about you, Yong? Do you regret or you just feel bad because you are in a relationship at the moment?

The black-haired woman had a confused expression on her face when she tried to explain:

__ I wouldn’t have started anything on purpose. And Byul is my best friend in life. I don’t want to lose what we have built and can make things go both ways: either to a lot of pleasure or lots of pain. I owe respect to my husband and to all that Byul represents to me.

__ Well, I guess she is already moving on and keeping your friendship safe.__ Hyejin said and pointed at the dance floor on their left.

Wheein said with admiration:

__ Wow! One thing that can’t be denied is that she’s got a hella of a game!

Moonbyul was wearing light denim pants and a white top crop.

Her arm muscles were in evidence because of the way she was dancing with a younger and very pretty girl.

Yongsun noticed her ex-wife was all sweaty on her collarbone, neck and even her face was a bit glowy.

The black-haired one also perceived that her bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter